hello i have a phone which is called"sm g930f" on the settings. but when i check with samsung phone info i have that:
    boatloader:G930vvrs4aph1.
    pda:g930fxxu1bpl2.
    how can i update this phone to nougat.because i dont have a good data connexion
    06-15-2017 07:19 PM
    It looks like the phone manufactured for the German market somehow was flashed with a US Verizon firmware. I would not expect this condition straight from the box. This could mean that someone attempted flash the firmware and likely loaded the wrong one.

The first thing that I would suggest is that you return the phone if you just bought it and were not expecting the phone to be in this condition. If that's not possible, you may be able to flash the correct firmware with Samsung's Smart Switch tool. That PC application will identify your device, grab and then install the latest firmware for your specific device.

Finally, if Smart Switch gets confused or otherwise fails, you can manually do the same thing with Samsung's ODIN maintenance utility. You have to be very careful because it is also very easy to brick your phone if the process does not complete correctly. Understand how the process works, why it works as it does, and how to recover if things go wrong.

You will also lose everything on your phone. So make sure that all of your photos, docs, music, etc are backed up. If the process works, your phone will be like it first came from the box with the right firmware.

The actual process for reflashing the firmware is just a matter of downloading ODIN (that's Samsung's maintenance utility) and finding the right download package for your device. You can't mix and match here. Your phone won't work correctly with the incorrect firmware.

The best place to go for help on reflashing and such is at XDA. The folks over there live and breathe this stuff. To give you an idea of what is involved, look at this tutorial from one of the mods here.

[Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN with the New Interface

Good luck.
    06-15-2017 08:10 PM
    i bought it with ebay...now which file i must download? 930v or 930f firmware?
    06-16-2017 12:57 PM
    It looks like you have a German phone. Where are you planning to use the device? If you're in Germany, great. Use the 930F firmware (make sure you get the right one for your carrier though).
    06-16-2017 05:10 PM