I was root my s7(G-930FD) about 1 week before When i root my mobile from a video on youtube the root doesn't work and my mobile started heating up Stuck on boot where samsung written then i perfom factory reset and the mobile again Started My mobile Appearance to much changed and in download mode where Samsung offical Written now written custom my mobile battery is to much consumed and The sim doesn't work sometimes I am in pakistan And i don't Which Stock firmware i Download and install There are many Countries firmware can you please tell me what can i do?
    07-25-2017 08:49 AM
    1. A rooted phone will show Custom (unless you install Xposed Installer and Wanam Xposed and change it back).

2. Not all phones, on all versions of Android, root the same way. If you used a rooting method that's not for your phone, or your version of Android, you could have caused problems, and you'll have to reflash the stock ROM (instructions at [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN) (Careful - you'll lose all your installed apps and all your data, songs, videos, pictures, etc. - there's no other way)

Make sure you download your country's firmware for your model (930FD, not 930F) phone.
    Stuboyme likes this.
    07-25-2017 05:41 PM