How can I get Samsung S7 to provide Voicemail reminder?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Mother rarely gets called; often the phone ring doesn't get heard (in purse) or is dead. People leave voicemail messages, but it's not clear to her or me that a voicemail has been left.

For actual 'missed calls' or texts she has an app that provides an alert every 5 minutes. I'm not talking about that. But the notification from Voicemail, isn't a txt, it's something else, but the it doesn't trigger the 3rd party app to remind her. Prof Reminder.

How can I remedy this? I can't say I blame her, it's not like i'd be opening my purse, on the off chance that someone has left a message. Unfortunately, since she never gets a proper notification, the voicemail gets full and rejects new messages.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

lhaff37

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
My Galaxy S7 just recently stopped notifying me of new voicemails. Is this likely a problem with my phone or with my carrier?

lhaff37

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
Ok , can try reset the phone app , long press it tap info then storage and clear data and force stop it

Don't have info, just "Create Contact", "Search", "Missed Calls", "Select Items" and "Remove from Home". Phone app doesn't appear in the App permissions list.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Don't have info, just "Create Contact", "Search", "Missed Calls", "Select Items" and "Remove from Home". Phone app doesn't appear in the App permissions list.
Can you enable phone permissions?
Will get back to storage in a minute

lhaff37

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
Don't know if it's relevant, but I installed the Mr. Number app about a month ago and then uninstalled it. Maybe it changed some settings?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1