Wait for S7?

SW1990WBA

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Had an iPhone on and off for a few year now, really interested in giving Samsung a try having never used one before. I'm torn through between getting a S6 Edge Plus or waiting for the S7?

What would other be likely to do in this position? Is there any guarantee of an S7 Edge Plus coming out?

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello, got my Samsung Galaxy S6 at May 6, 2015. I you can wait for the Galaxy S7, all variants, wait.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Had an iPhone on and off for a few year now, really interested in giving Samsung a try having never used one before. I'm torn through between getting a S6 Edge Plus or waiting for the S7?

What would other be likely to do in this position? Is there any guarantee of an S7 Edge Plus coming out?

It's only a copy months away. at the very least wait for the unveil at the end of February

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Wait for the keynote.