"I've ordered my Galaxy S7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Which version and color are you pre ordering?

• Total voters

Erick Kelly

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Onyx Black S7 from Verizon on the way. Get to choose between a free Gear VR or free a Gear S2 (Getting the Gear S2 is a no brainer worth $350 vs $100).

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon ship date for pre-orders

When I pre ordered it said I would receive it by the 11th.

Do you know when you'll get your IMEI and WiFi Mac address for purpose of March 4th free gift claim? I am confused how you are supposed to fill out the redemption form and hold your gift if you can't give them the required info.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Do you know when you'll get your IMEI and WiFi Mac address for purpose of March 4th free gift claim? I am confused how you are supposed to fill out the redemption form and hold your gift if you can't give them the required info.

You would have to wait until you receive it to get the wifi mac address

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

You would have to wait until you receive it to get the wifi mac address

So that means there will be a mad rush for people to get their package, rip it open and head to the website to fill out the form... About a week later than it's open for submission of forms. What's the point in opening up the redemption period a week before anyone gets the phone? So reviewers or other fortunate insiders can get in the queue for the freebie before anyone else? Not fair at all.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
You sold me on the Spigen Ultra Hybrid.
Just ordered Crystel Clear version from Amazon 11.99 free ship etc.
Hopefully they make Black version available for total stealth out.

Great! Hope you find that it works as flawlessly as mine has for nearly two years and COUNTLESS drops on concrete, stone and tile.
I bought my current one on ebay (or Amazon) for the same price as yours.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

So that means there will be a mad rush for people to get their package, rip it open and head to the website to fill out the form... About a week later than it's open for submission of forms. What's the point in opening up the redemption period a week before anyone gets the phone? So reviewers or other fortunate insiders can get in the queue for the freebie before anyone else? Not fair at all.

Reviewers usually didn't buy them so they wouldn't qualify for the promotion, however there's a good chance that the major sites got sample vr units from Samsung

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
TMobile pre-orders shipping this week?

My cc was just charged the tax for my S7 pre-ordered the morning of the 23rd. From my 10 years with Tmo they've only charged right before they were going to ship. Could it be?

Posted via the Android Central App

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: TMobile pre-orders shipping this week?

They told me the card wouldn't be charged until the unit was ready to ship. They said my wife's looks to ship early next week, idk about mine or the sons yet.

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

They told me the same thing. I see the same charge on my card
I guess I should keep an eye out for the tracking #

Last edited:

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site

I am fuming right now. Chase declined my order because they thought it was fraud. Now it's cancelled and I'll have to go back to the line. This is so messed up. They didn't even ask me first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol