Photos taken with the S7/S7 Edge

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Lovely capture... I like seeing the beach so populated, there's too many empty beach sunset photos out there! (That awkward moment when I live in Tampa Bay.......)

Also guys, I'm late to the party & finally googled the stock messaging app MMS video/photo quality issues. I am very annoyed... coming from an iPhone where video messaging obviously works fine, & of course every previous android worked fine as well up to the Note 4.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr love the phone though, can't imagine switching to Note 5 to resolve.. love the S7E size coming from the 6SP......... & the magnet card swipe feature is to die for I keep using it at KFC & they lose their minds. Oh well, they'll prob fix it some day as it's such an embarrassing issue.
Why not try a different sms app? I don't think I have a quality issue with Textra messaging app.

farhanmohd

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Travelling to Uzbekistan 🇺🇿 Picture 🖼 clicked at Registan Square ⬜, Samarkand. #S7Edge

Attachments

• 1467259180068.jpg
    1467259180068.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 41

pizzahhhhhh

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Why not try a different sms app? I don't think I have a quality issue with Textra messaging app.

Well my parents run with iPhone & I send them lots of videos.. they're not very tech literate. I could set them up with another app since it would just be myself texting them, but it's ridiculous I'll have that issue with anyone in general. I doubt it's a carrier limit, which seems to be the main argument. I had T-Mobile many times before & don't recall ever having this issue. Hell, I've got a G1 sitting next to me... I should pop my sim in there & see what happens.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Well my parents run with iPhone & I send them lots of videos.. they're not very tech literate. I could set them up with another app since it would just be myself texting them, but it's ridiculous I'll have that issue with anyone in general. I doubt it's a carrier limit, which seems to be the main argument. I had T-Mobile many times before & don't recall ever having this issue. Hell, I've got a G1 sitting next to me... I should pop my sim in there & see what happens.
Try the Google messenger app, it's a much better app than the stock one.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
6845f4a935444c9c9e7b2debdbab5c41.jpg

Man droid

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
Amazing pictures, I'm planning to get the S7 edge but it's and important investment so could you upload the original files of your best photographs? Please I'm considering these amazing phone to replace my old Lumia.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Amazing pictures, I'm planning to get the S7 edge but it's and important investment so could you upload the original files of your best photographs? Please I'm considering these amazing phone to replace my old Lumia.
Best is very subjective.20160702_124358.jpg
Here's one unedited but for me it doesn't work with the other bud so close.

mikepas

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I snapped these over the past three weeks when I had to travel to Minnesota for work.

Attachments

• 1467592608402.jpg
    1467592608402.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 1467592628031.jpg
    1467592628031.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 1467592644131.jpg
    1467592644131.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 32
  • 1467592659741.jpg
    1467592659741.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 30

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

The last three I uploaded (flowers on this page) were all straight out of the camera as I noted. On the first one I used the (in camera) "auto adjust". Here it is without the "auto adjust". All I did to it was resize. The other two were taken using the "Selective Focus" and no post processing in or out of camera. I'll see about pointing you to some other SOOC (straight out of camera) pics of mine.

ETA, I was mistaken. The first flower picture does NOT have any in camera auto adjust added to it.

Test1.jpg

Last edited:

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
OK, here are eight more photos mostly SOOC. I resized them to a manageable file size. That's all. I couldn't tell you if they were taken in auto or Pro mode. But I'm guessing most were in Auto.
test2.jpg
test3.jpg
test4.jpg
test5.jpg
test6.jpg
test7.jpg
test8.jpg
test9.jpg

eta...the picture of the interior of my car that includes the S7 box was the very first picture taken with the phone. We had just left Best Buy. It really wasn't that light outside. It was quite dark for late afternoon. We were in the middle of a tornado warning. Our phones were going crazy with weather alerts and there were little yellow swirly tornado icons on my navigation screen :eek: But hey, nothing was going to stop me from getting the last gold S7 on sale at BB ;) The picture of the inside of the Mexican restaurant wasn't that bright either. But that's what this phone does and does it well :)

Steve L6

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
One more. Interesting it uploaded upside down

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1656.jpg
    1656.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Man droid

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
Best is very subjective.View attachment 231312
Here's one unedited but for me it doesn't work with the other bud so close.

The last three I uploaded (flowers on this page) were all straight out of the camera as I noted. On the first one I used the (in camera) "auto adjust". Here it is without the "auto adjust". All I did to it was resize. The other two were taken using the "Selective Focus" and no post processing in or out of camera. I'll see about pointing you to some other SOOC (straight out of camera) pics of mine.

ETA, I was mistaken. The first flower picture does NOT have any in camera auto adjust added to it.

View attachment 231365

OK, here are eight more photos mostly SOOC. I resized them to a manageable file size. That's all. I couldn't tell you if they were taken in auto or Pro mode. But I'm guessing most were in Auto.
View attachment 231366
View attachment 231367
View attachment 231368
View attachment 231369
View attachment 231370
View attachment 231371
View attachment 231372
View attachment 231373

eta...the picture of the interior of my car that includes the S7 box was the very first picture taken with the phone. We had just left Best Buy. It really wasn't that light outside. It was quite dark for late afternoon. We were in the middle of a tornado warning. Our phones were going crazy with weather alerts and there were little yellow swirly tornado icons on my navigation screen :eek: But hey, nothing was going to stop me from getting the last gold S7 on sale at BB ;) The picture of the inside of the Mexican restaurant wasn't that bright either. But that's what this phone does and does it well :)
Thank you very much! I guess that finally there is a phone that can beat the old lumias, even if there is a lot of processing in auto mode, I think it's acceptable (not as the xperia's processing), thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad