How does the Verizon branding look on the S7 ??

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
So in past years the Verizon Logo (on all phones) has always left a distaste in my mouth..just a little too large and obnoxious. But in the photos and Verizon videos I've seen the logo is completely absent! Can anyone confirm that this is actually the case?

I would love an S7 without Verizon branding!!

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Ha, we lucked out this time. The new Verizon logo and the Galaxy S7 typeface are pretty similar.

Agreed, though. So annoying.

Attachments

• 1456701671276.jpg
    1456701671276.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 216

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I never usually post comments like this but there's always a first. Why would anybody care about the Verizon Brandon? 99% of people put cases on the phone unless it's clear nobody could tell.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
If it wasn't for their network I'd be long gone...but they know that don't they.

Yeah...at least T-Mobile doesn't put there logo on the high end phones anymore. I think Sprint doesn't either.
Sounds trivial but when tmob launched extended 700 MHz in my market, I tested and switched (fr att). branding was one of the reasons...and they keep the settings like the international units. Been awesome..

Posted via the Android Central App

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why this is bothersome to some. And don't most cases cover it up anyway? My Spigen doesn't but the logo doesn't bother me.
I was in BB today expecting to see the S7 display covered up with potential buyers. Nada. No one was at the counter. Hard to get a good feel for the phone with it tethered so tightly. I like the materials of the S5 better than the slippery shiny S7. The case should take care of that tho. Didn't see anything that made me say "I can't wait" and order it right then and there. I'm holding out till it goes on sale (hopefully a month or so after it's released) and then get a free upgrade with the help of my S5 trade in. Maybe it will come in a more flattering color by then too :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc