Preordered a black S7 and the status says it will ship on 3/11, which is a Friday. I'm having it shipped to my work because a signature is required upon receipt and I will not be home when FedEx or UPS delivers. Just got to thinking and wonder if I should call and try to change the shipping address if it might come on 3/12 (Saturday). Everything I've found says that VZW usually ships preorders with 2-day free shipping. If so, I'll just leave it alone. Hopefully they'll ship early like T-Mobile. But like (I assume) most, I don't have a lot faith in big red.

Anyone know if they'll ship overnight, or will it be 2-day?
    03-04-2016 07:34 PM
    I guess it depends on the company. I pre-ordered with T-Mobile and they have it marked for overnight shipping.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-04-2016 07:38 PM
    The most probably will be marked to die but with the amount of packages that have ups will move them overnight. They don't want to keep that amount of inventory in their warehouses any longer than they have to.

03-04-2016 07:57 PM
    Verizon uses FedEx. On a other thread a person ordered with enterprise (business line) and just got tracking numbers!

03-04-2016 09:10 PM
    Well that's certainly good news! Do you remember if they mentioned if it is overnight...or not?
    03-04-2016 09:32 PM
    Well that's certainly good news! Do you remember if they mentioned if it is overnight...or not?
    No he just got the label created that was all the info he could access.

03-04-2016 10:44 PM
    No he just got the label created that was all the info he could access.

Thanks for the follow up.
    03-04-2016 10:47 PM
    Depends actually not sure but it varies.
    03-05-2016 01:59 AM
    Preordered a black S7 and the status says it will ship on 3/11, which is a Friday. I'm having it shipped to my work because a signature is required upon receipt and I will not be home when FedEx or UPS delivers. Just got to thinking and wonder if I should call and try to change the shipping address if it might come on 3/12 (Saturday). Everything I've found says that VZW usually ships preorders with 2-day free shipping. If so, I'll just leave it alone. Hopefully they'll ship early like T-Mobile. But like (I assume) most, I don't have a lot faith in big red.

Anyone know if they'll ship overnight, or will it be 2-day?
    Just looked on Verizon's site:

†Free 2-Day Shipping when you order online Monday–Friday by 4:00 pm. Available for purchases placed on*vzw.comfor delivery within the U.S. only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

Also, for UPS, "next day " means next business day, not Saturday. Saturday delivery is a premium service, (drivers are on overtime), so I doubt that Verizon will foot the bill for that. But... Crazier things have happened.

Edit: Now looking at VZW order page (about the place my order also) it says "DELIVER BY 3/11". I swear it used to say Shipping on 3/11. So maybe they've stepped up their game, and you'll (we'll) get them on or before Friday.

03-05-2016 04:02 AM
    Just looked on Verizon's site:

†Free 2-Day Shipping when you order online Monday–Friday by 4:00 pm. Available for purchases placed on*vzw.comfor delivery within the U.S. only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

Also, for UPS, "next day " means next business day, not Saturday. Saturday delivery is a premium service, (drivers are on overtime), so I doubt that Verizon will foot the bill for that. But... Crazier things have happened.

Edit: Now looking at VZW order page (about the place my order also) it says "DELIVER BY 3/11". I swear it used to say Shipping on 3/11. So maybe they've stepped up their game, and you'll (we'll) get them on or before Friday.

Mine still says Ship by: 3/11/2016. I ordered mine over the phone, but don't know if it makes a difference.

Good luck, hope you get it soon!
    03-05-2016 05:57 AM
    Thanks for the follow up.
    A second enterprise account now popped up!

jimbo1mcm likes this.
    03-05-2016 09:48 AM
    Alright! We might be getting closer...!
    03-05-2016 02:15 PM