Can't download Samsung Pay update on my Galaxy S7, why?

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Can't download Samsung pay update on galaxy s7

Everyone I open the app, it says I need to download updates, it attempts to do so, and then stops, anyone else have this issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't download Samsung pay update on galaxy s7

Welcome to Android Central! Moved to the S7 forum. Is it updating through the Galaxy Apps Store, or Google Play Store?

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site

v1.6.61 is current. Check to see which version you have installed.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Which variant?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

My Verizon S7 will NOT download the app either.

Posted via the Android Central App

simaand

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Just Google Samsung PAY Apk and find the download, Side load it and Bam you'll have a working Samsung pay. Also you can take advantage of the free wireless charger.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just Google Samsung PAY Apk and find the download, Side load it and Bam you'll have a working Samsung pay. Also you can take advantage of the free wireless charger.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did that , excitedly, than then added a card. I was on my way to getting my free wireless charger! At least that's what I thought. The app updated and it kept giving me exception notifications so much so I had a reboot my phone several times till finally I had to uninstall the app. Guess I'll just have to wait until it's in the Play Store.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Update:

Digit again from the APK mirror site with the latest update and it worked well. For everyone's information the wireless charging pad is sold out and there are no other offers at this time.