Soft Key Issues

drummer07#AC

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Got my gold Verizon s7 yesterday, and noticed my soft keys never light up. I've done a factory reset and nothing has changed. I noticed that they briefly light up when the phone restarts, but never after that. I was told by best buy to try coming back next week to exchange it. With the battery issues and lack of Samsung browser that I thought would be included with it, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the device. Has anyone else had this issue?

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my gold Verizon s7 yesterday, and noticed my soft keys never light up. I've done a factory reset and nothing has changed. I noticed that they briefly light up when the phone restarts, but never after that. I was told by best buy to try coming back next week to exchange it. With the battery issues and lack of Samsung browser that I thought would be included with it, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the device. Has anyone else had this issue?
Do me a favor, try downloading this and setting it to always on. See if they come to life.
Galaxy Button Lights

Also make sure your power save mode is off. That will keep them turned off regardless of what you want to happen.

drummer07#AC

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Do me a favor, try downloading this and setting it to always on. See "]Galaxy Button Lights[/URL]

Also make sure your power save mode is off. That will keep them turned off regardless of what you want to happen.

Both power saving modes are off, tried toggling them and no luck. I also tried this app and it made no difference. I'm not sure at this point. I appreciate your help though 😎

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They obviously work since they blink at boot. Must be something goofy in the software settings. Not sure what else to try. I'd say exchange it and get one that works right.