Verizon removed Samsung Pay

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Of course leave it to verizon and the S7 won't be coming with samsung pay. Sounds like due to a disagreement with samsung, but it has been written it is not included with delivery from verizon.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you sideload it, it should work.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsun...ease/samsung-pay-1-6-61-android-apk-download/

Posted via the Android Central App

It should work but for my Verizon S7 it did not.

I did that , excitedly, than then added a card. I was on my way to getting my free wireless charger! At least that's what I thought. The app updated and it kept giving me exception notifications so much so I had a reboot my phone several times till finally I had to uninstall the app. Guess I'll just have to wait until it's in the Play Store.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Update:

Did it again from the APK mirror site with the latest update and it worked well. For everyone's information the wireless charging pad is sold out and there are no other offers at this time.

Last edited:

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why a carrier like Verizon even gets into the equation. They don't supply any input into the transaction. It reminds me how Verizon didn't support Google Wallet on my S3. You couldn't load it from the play store. The solution was to edit the build.prop file to fool your phone into thinking it was a Nexus. It worked fine proving the carrier blocking was pure greedy nonsense.

I got tired of using it because it only worked with nfc. The new method that communicates with the swiper as well seems more versatile.

kelela92

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded it from the Play store this afternoon, added a card, and lo and behold, no more chargers are available. I dunno about you, but it was in the Play store and available to d/l, and worked completely fine for me.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing is that the version I downloaded from apk mirror is newer than the on in the Play Store . FYI. .. I couldn't get the charger either when I did it yesterday morning. Sounds suspicious to me.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1