Costco Galaxy S7 pre-order status?

Dodger70

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Same here I'm in California and I stopped by the kiosk and they said they haven't been delivered yet. I told them I had checked and my phone was delivered to WA on the 11th. The associate told me it takes about 5 days to get here if WA already received it.

Danvill1

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
This is so frustrating. I have called costco everyday now and nothing. I called Wireless Advocates customer service and they claim they can't help me because they only take care of online orders. What kind of business is this if they can't even track their own orders. The reps at costco also say the same thing that there is no way of tracking it. I mean this is even slower that ordering from China. I have ordered several things from China and the shipping has been way faster than this and also they provide tracking. Wireless advocates and Costco need to step up their game or Costco really need s to rethink working with Wireless advocates.

nicbor

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
IDK if this helps, but the lady that called me yesterday from corporate tracked MY PHONE... and she called me from 206-626-8732 her name is Charon.

DCFlyer

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
IDK if this helps, but the lady that called me yesterday from corporate tracked MY PHONE... and she called me from 206-626-8732 her name is Charon.

I have my phone. Charon is on the WA escalation team. She left a message for me on Monday after I expressed my concerns to Costco customer service. I tried her several times yesterday, but got hold of her today. She was pleasant and, FWIW, admitted missteps in WA's handling of pre-orders.

She found the tracking number of my phone, which they received on the 9th and shipped out UPS two-day yesterday. It was delivered to the DC Costco this morning, and I went to pick it up. There was some confusion about whether they had it, and the cage employee wasn't sure at first what/where the bundle was, but after a couple of hours I was able to walk out with my phone and bundle. While WA's pre-order fulfillment procedures caused considerable delay, I will say everyone with whom I spoke from WA, from the kiosk employees to the agents in Washington, was polite and sympathetic, so at least there's that.

ubk

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
The local warehouse had VRs on hand for buyers on the 11th. I emailed WA customer service and hadn't received a reply for two days, so resent the complaint and copied Costco customers service. Costco replied within a couple of hours asking for additional information.

omahacharlie

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Called WA at the local Costco who advised they received 2, two, of their pre-ordered units today but he had not checked to see who they were for yet. He also said he "saved" VRs for the folks who pre ordered. I want the darn thing but have been good at keeping my frustration in-check by telling myself I don't NEED it. Works most of the time....

Posted via the Android Central App

drew7777

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Virginia and got a call at 8:15 last night from the local kiosk that my phone is available for pickup. Too bad they closed at 8:30... but I'll have it today (finally).

desertx

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Same here - in AZ. Went to kiosk yesterday and same story - it's delivered to warehouse in WA and then reshipped here, will take 7 days from time it was received in WA.

Needless to say, I'll never go thru Costco again to get a phone - so much for the advertised "pre-order and receive by Mar 11"...

desertx

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Well what do ya know! They just called and mine has arrived..going to get it, hopefully the battery,card and VR came as well...

Danvill1

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
We finally got ours. But not thanks to the rep at costco. We had to contact corporate and they contacted us to give us a tracking number. Charon had to give us the tracking number.
I called about 5 times yesterday and everytime they said the phones were not there. Charon sent us the tracking numbers and they were delivered yesterday at the warehouse.
The service is horrendous and the stuff is not trained well.

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I just walked right into my local Costco today and bought two phones on the spot, no pre-order. That sucks that people are having problems with something they ordered earlier.

Carter Taylor

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Well what do ya know! They just called and mine has arrived..going to get it, hopefully the battery,card and VR came as well...

I live in az also. Could you possibly tell me which one u pre ordered from. Because I still havnt received a call. Thanks

ubk

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I got mine yesterday afternoon. I don't know if it made any difference, but I had escalated my complaint to Costco the day before. I felt bad for the young woman who came in right behind me because they just gave out the last VR and she has to send in the rebate form to Samsung. She said she came in as soon as she could after getting called.

nicbor

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
From what I understand, today when all the GS7's are supposed to arrive AT THE LATEST!!! GL to the rest of you that haven't received yours.

Dodger70

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I really hope that is the case because I'm going to Seattle next Saturday and I was hoping to take it with me to take lots of pictures.

UPDATE:came to the the kiosk at costco mind you I never got a call and turns out my phone has been sitting here for 2 days. Unexcusable, I recommend you guys just go check yourself in stead of waiting for a call.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma