Doze or Whitepages?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
On my note5 w the 6.0.1, the doze is called battery optimization, go to battery, click more and then set the apps you want optimized.

No idea about whitepages.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Jay Evans

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The Whitepages toggle has been hidden by Verizon (trying to force you to use their pay ID).

To turn it on, load Nova launcher, go to Widgets, scroll the top over to Activities and drag one to the Home screen. When the list comes up scroll down to the third Phone, under that you will see "Idenitify unsaved numbers" select and then open the shortcut on the Home screen and flip the toggle to on.

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I am on Verizon too. Do you recommend turning theirs off and going the nova route? Do i need to use Nova launcher as my main launcher to use it?

primal5

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Just tried that and it worked, I removed Nova afterwards and disabled the Tmobile Caller ID lets see if it works or stays on. Thanks for the tip!

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The Whitepages toggle has been hidden by Verizon (trying to force you to use their pay ID).

To turn it on, load Nova launcher, go to Widgets, scroll the top over to Activities and drag one to the Home screen. When the list comes up scroll down to the third Phone, under that you will see "Idenitify unsaved numbers" select and then open the shortcut on the Home screen and flip the toggle to on.
That's awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana