Driving mode help needed please.

Rip

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
After almost 3 years with a first edition MotoX I've been playing with my new Galaxy S7 for two days. The one feature I haven't been able to find on the S7 is the "Driving Assist or MotoAssist" type of functionality that I relied on with the MotoX. I need the ability to make and answer calls hands free as well as send and respond to text messages hands free.

I really liked having my phone recognize when I was driving rather than walking and it would automatically go into "driving" mode without any human intervention. I've been making calls and sending texts using OK Google with the S7 but I just can't find a way to answer calls and to have my text messages read to me and then allowing me to respond to the text hands free.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thx,
Rip

Rip

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Any suggestions? I have CarMode app, Google Driving app, Agent app, Commander app and I can't figure out how to receive and respond to text messages hands free. Suggestions?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I too had the same issue a long time ago. Try looking in the app store for Agent. I've been using it for years and it has many good features. I'm not happy that it isn't free any more (after a 30 day,trial).

Posted via the Android Central App

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Definitely use the Agent app. Search for "agent do not disturb" in the play store. It kind of mirrors Moto assist.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae