S7 preorder Gear VR `giveaway issues?

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Same thing with me, email check says not on file or whatever and it says my mac address etc has been used

Posted via the Android Central App

Ok after entering my email without using auto fill it showed up as pending

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Just checked mine and it says fulfillment pending. I entered the info on March 11 when i got the phone.

So did we decide that at least means our submission was accepted?

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I still get the no email found message, and still no response from Samsung support, yesterday I put in another support email with the first ones ticket number
I got a response to my second email to support ... they said that some information seems to be missing from my submission, to reenter using my original email I used and fill it out , I used the link they sent (just goes to the regular entry site, pick a carrier, etc)
I got all the way through to the part where you submit and it says that ... " The HMEI number and/or Wi-Fi MAC address you entered has already been submitted "

I have already tried this before and got the same message, thought maybe they had done something to allow me to reenter my info this time

NOTE: the very first time I submitted my claim on 3/9/16 it acknowledged it as being successfully submitted, and showed a confirmation number (sadly with my new S7 phone I didn't know how to save it)

I sent an email back to them, we'll see

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Still no response from Samsung to my reply to support.
Have tried entering random email spelling mistakes, but then decided that wouldn't necessarily help even if I discovered one that worked if Support wont work with me on it.

It's all in their hands

Last edited:

David Henson

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Made sure my photo was fully readable and my codes we're correct before filling in the online form on March 15th. Received the approved email on March 22nd. It took only 7 days but the ship date is not until the end of April. My phone is not yet activated (but had to turn it on to get a new MAC address for the form) with AT&T. They don't double check with the carrier, only the IMEI and MAC codes and the receipt.

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Due to not hearing back from them I just sent them another email reply to the one they sent on the 17th (and that I replied to indicating that their solution didn't work any different than when I had already tried the same thing before ) .... dangit :(

77Pat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I checked my status on the site, and it has said Submission approved. Shipping April 30th since Thursday. Still no approval email/netflix code from Samsung though (and I have checked my Spam folder).

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Good thing I searched my emails for "Samsung" ... I found that they sent a reply on the 20th .. asked for my IMEI number and MAC Address number and receipt image so they can ...
"Your receipt will be manually reviewed by our team in order to verify that you have made an eligible purchase to participate in this Offer. If you have any questions please let us know.
Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support"

here's hoping :)

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Yay , they found my submission under a miss-typed email

"Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: 4/1/2016"

gawd .. did I put in the correct address???

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
BTW ... I tried out the Gear VR in the Verizon store , better than I thought it would be ... and it has plenty of focus adjustment for your eyes, tried it with my glasses on, and glasses off , all were adjustable to be clear and I'm really nearsighted -5 -6 .. also, the screen resolution was quite ok (Galaxy S6) you quickly ignore the slightly less than perfect pixel density/size because it is so immersive

Really looking forward to getting it now

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I got an attempted delivery notice from FedEx Saturday, next attempt will be Tuesday (no Monday with home delivery, and because it is home delivery, it wont let me change address to my work one) But ... I'm home on Tuesday! :jump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz