Phone Dialer in MM: search contacts by Company Name?

doni49

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I just received my new SGS7 (on VZW) last night. When using the default dialer, I can search the contacts. For example if I want to call Amy Jones, I can enter 269 and the contact list will only show names with letters [ABC], [MNO] & [WXYZ].

But what if I want to search the COMPANY NAMES (such as finding all contacts that work for XYZ Company? Is there a way to enable that?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'll contact the moderators and see if they can move your thread to the S7 forum where it will be easier getting feedback from other owners.

doni49

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but although I'm using an S7, this doesn't seem like something that would be specific to the S7. And since the S7 is so new, I wonder how many users out there might have answers for this.

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
If you have listed the company name in each contact under Organization should be an easy fix.
When in the Contacts list, press Groups. If you scroll down, there is a list of Organizations, and you can choose the Organization/Company name you are looking for. That's how I do it. Hope that works.

Posted via AC App from my Galaxy S7 Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy