10-05-2017 11:44 AM
81 1234
tools
    you can on the s5 but I believe they did away with the developer options which sucks. the 7 tap build number trick doesn't work for me on my S7 Exynos variant
    09-03-2016 09:05 PM
    How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity on Samsung S7? It's too sensitive.
    I just got the S7 yesterday, I also bought some tempered glass screen protectors...so now I'm actually having the opposite problem, I need it to be just a little bit MORE sensitive.
    So maybe some of you could try out a tempered glass screen protector and the sensitivity just might become perfect for you.
    09-04-2016 01:35 AM
    I have the same issue,

Brand new S7 Edge, placed a curved glass protector and sensitivity has dropped. Not enough for me to throw the phone, but enough to annoy me...

I'm trying SGS Screen Booster to see if that helps/solves the issue.

Cheers
    09-19-2016 01:57 AM
    How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity on Samsung S7? It's too sensitive.
    Please I absolutely love my 7 but the sensitivity on the my screens is absolutely out of control! It goes off by itself all the time it is really hyper sensitive please tell me how to adjust the sensitivity! Thank you ,a devoted customer
    09-20-2016 04:06 PM
    How can something be to sensitive? I wish it was more sensitive. This damn otterbox screen protector make it so I have to press on the screen instead of just touching
    I feel the same
    09-25-2016 10:59 AM
    Could be #1 pet peeve. For me, using a rubberized protective shield has really helped.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Case, RhinoShield [CrashGuard] Heavy Duty 11 ft Drop Protection [High Durability] Thin Lightweight Protective Bumper - Perfect w/ Skin [Great for NFC and Wireless Charger] - Black, $24.99
    09-25-2016 03:21 PM
    YES! SGS Screen Booster does help considerably!

I was pondering giving up on the Edge 6...
    09-26-2016 10:34 AM
    I have the opposite problem. The edge of my screen where it starts to curve is not sensitive enough. The "1" and "0" and "a" and "p" keyboard keys are very difficult to press. I end up having to turn the phone side-ways so the screen flips making the keyboard position entirely on the flat part and not hitting the curved edge. This is very very frustrating to the point where I'm changing all passwords to not use any of those keys. Doesn't help much but a little. The phone got such great reviews but I find it very difficult to use because of the lack of sensitivity on the edges.
    droidbillh likes this.
    10-01-2016 10:33 AM
    Same exact problem. Tried the apps suggested but they don't work. Going to adjust pointer sensitivity and see what that does.
    10-21-2016 11:51 AM
    I have the opposite problem. The edge of my screen where it starts to curve is not sensitive enough. The "1" and "0" and "a" and "p" keyboard keys are very difficult to press. I end up having to turn the phone side-ways so the screen flips making the keyboard position entirely on the flat part and not hitting the curved edge. This is very very frustrating to the point where I'm changing all passwords to not use any of those keys. Doesn't help much but a little. The phone got such great reviews but I find it very difficult to use because of the lack of sensitivity on the edges.
    Today 12:51 PM
    Same exact problem. Tried the apps suggested but they don't work. Going to adjust pointer sensitivity and see what that does.
    10-21-2016 11:52 AM
    Today 12:51 PM
    This did not work
    10-21-2016 12:30 PM
    10-21-2016 01:16 PM
    Thank you for the video.

Unfortunately can't update the TSP as my carrier Verizon blocks that
    mojofusion likes this.
    10-23-2016 09:13 AM
    SGS worked for me. Very good indeed.

Barrie
    10-28-2016 05:49 PM
    Not to mention this is a android people. I searched screen sensitivity on play store, downloaded top rated one. Problem fixed, you can increase and decrease it.
    Thank you for the awesome tip!! My phone is SO much better!!
    11-11-2016 03:43 AM
    I had a Zagg Glass protector on my S7 with the slightky curved edges. Not the S7 Edge as they thought I had. Anyway, it never worked properly, the screen was too hard to respond and I wound up breaking the screen protector.
    11-12-2016 06:17 PM
    "How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity on Samsung S7? It's too sensitive."

There is a new case that came out from otterbox and it has a built in screen, it really toned down the sensitivity
    11-13-2016 01:23 PM
    I wrote to Samsung and the reply was in Russian. They don't care how many people respond. I'm so sick of this phone. Wish I had my 5 back. L
    12-13-2016 09:41 PM
    I got the LifeProof case when I got my S7, and don't seem to have any issues with the touch screen (knock wood)
    12-14-2016 06:16 AM
    I find some of my touches don't register sometimes, so it is not sensitive enough for me. It's better than my LG G4 was which really had some touch screen issues of touch not registering.
    12-16-2016 04:38 AM
    Except for the pretty look it creates, the curved edge on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is completely useless and annoying! It is definitely a faux-pas in design! The CURVE is part of the screen which of course, responds to every touch. When you hold the phone in your hand, it is impossible for your palm to not touch the CURVED edge (which is part of the touchscreen) and as a result SOMETHING will be unintentionally activated (either an app or a navigation button). I have not found a solution for this yet!

I have a phone case on which helps a bit but the CURVE, which is part of the screen, responds to every
    12-21-2016 10:38 AM
    Except for the pretty look it creates, the curved edge on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is completely useless and annoying! It is definitely a faux-pas in design! The CURVE is part of the screen which of course, responds to every touch. When you hold the phone in your hand, it is impossible for your palm to not touch the CURVED edge (which is part of the touchscreen) and as a result SOMETHING will be unintentionally activated (either an app or a navigation button). I have not found a solution for this yet! Even with a phone case, the curved edge is still partially exposed. Of course, the REGULAR Galaxy S7 has no such problem. When you handle the phone your palm touches only the frame not the screen.
    12-21-2016 10:44 AM
    How can something be to sensitive? I wish it was more sensitive. This damn otterbox screen protector make it so I have to press on the screen instead of just touching
    12-29-2016 01:00 PM
    There was a guy walking on our street yesterday and the breeze shut mine down. 😆
    12-29-2016 01:01 PM
    I wish the 7 edge was more sensitive so you can use gloves. The S5 had a increase touch sensitivity you could turn on & off. It was great for outdoor use or if you ride motorcycles.
    01-31-2017 05:49 PM
81 1234