Anyone Installing Doze?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you think it's something that will maximize battery life or does the phone's software already handle whatever needs to be done?

primal5

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Doze is built in to Marshmallow, nothing to install it just optimizes apps and battery life in the background

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
It is called battery optimization or something like that, it's just not called doze on the samsung phones.

Go to settings, battery, click more, and you will see it.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You phone must stay still and go into sleep mode. It takes about an hr. No sensors can be triggered to keep doze running

Posted via the Android Central App

allensize04

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
So I turn it on in that menu. I back out. And when I go back in all of the stuff is off again. Is the way it should be? It won't stay enabled for me.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
When u open the menu you will see apps that will not got into "doze" mode. Click where it says apps not optimized and select all apps.

Some apps that are required to the function of the phone will not let you turn on the battery optimizer .

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Charles Campbell3

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I got mine last week. The screen goes black after about 30 seconds but wakes right up when touched, To see how well it reduced the battery drain I charged to 100% last night before I went to bed and this morning I had 97% battery. Very Impressive as my old phone, Note 3 which I still use for business loses about 50% if I leave it off teh charger over night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma