Galaxy S7 AT&T Order Status

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a gold platinum GS7 this morning and shipping date is March 17th. Is it the availability? Has anyone else had a similar experience having to wait?

Posted via the Android Central App

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S7 AT&T Order Status

Why couldn't you just go to a store and buy one.like your service provider.are they all sold out everywhere or is it because the color you ordered.?

When someone says order I automatically think online.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have been an AT&T customer since 1994. In order to maintain my grandfathered unlimited data and two year contract status, I had to call and order on the phone instead of the usual store visit which would have forced me to switch to the Next plan. I am not sure if the delay is an inventory issue as the status is not backlogged but preparing to ship.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Directv. I know that they introduced a new plan that would address my data issue. I just wanted to roll my contract over instead of the current installment plan and to keep my unlimited plan. I suppose that, at some point, that I will have to change. For now, I just really appreciate AT&T doing me a favor to allow me to retain my current relationship with them. I have been a customer for 22 years and they take care of gray beards like me.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I just don't understand why the shipping date is later this week as the order is not showing as backlogged and is preparing to ship instead nearly 24 hours later. It must be the platinum gold instead of the black onyx.