Can't move app icons on my S7 with press and drag , what am I doing wrong, is there something locked?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome! Are you using easy mode? Just in case, go to settings, personalization and make sure that standard mode is selected.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I have the same issue with a Galaxy Prime, but I don't find any "personalization" option in settings.
Welcome to the forums. I'm not familiar with that model and a quick search gave me contradictory results on how to disable quick mode. In some places they say you can switch to standard mode from the general settings and other sites say that the Prime doesn't include such a feature!

Sorry, not sure what to suggest.

kristomatic

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for checking, Javier. I actually misread the title of the original post. What I was looking for was a way to move the one "Apps" icon rather than the many app icons, all of which move quite easily except for that one. I'm thinking it might not be possible.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for checking, Javier. I actually misread the title of the original post. What I was looking for was a way to move the one "Apps" icon rather than the many app icons, all of which move quite easily except for that one. I'm thinking it might not be possible.
You need to use a custom launcher, like Nova.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney