02-17-2018 06:12 AM
85 ... 234
tools
    For me: Spotify, Google Play Music, Rhapsody, and YouTube all have the same issue 🤕
    06-21-2017 01:11 PM
    For me: Spotify, Google Play Music, Rhapsody, and YouTube all have the same issue
    Called Telus and told them about my problem with my music and videos pausing. I HAD NEVER problem when phone was in the safe mode. They told me it's 3rd party software problem. SO I deleted 360security app and now phone works perfect. I have Samsung galaxy 6 edge.. All you guys should first go into safe mode and try play music or Stream video if it works perfect without pausing it's not your phone or OS it's one of your apps causing this. I Uninstaled 360 security app and no problems.
    07-19-2017 05:50 PM
    I have galaxy 7 edge not 6.
    07-19-2017 05:54 PM
    I have galaxy 7 edge not 6.
    Sorry I called Samsung support not a telus. Just go into safe mode and see what is your phone doing. If it's playing video and audio without pausing this means one of your apps is causing the problem.
    07-21-2017 03:42 PM
    Music has been cutting out on all my players for the last few weeks (Podcast Addict, Black Player, Phonograph). I followed all instructions of changing settings so far, hard reset, bluetooth reset etc but nothing helped.

I noticed that when I went to device maintenance under settings and hit the "fix now" button, it would say 1 app was closed and the music would start replaying automatically.

I then used a task killer and just killed app by app when it paused again. Turns out it was a text/mms message app I have been using for years. It seems only to have become an issue recently.

Since deleting the app, I have listened to a podcast for 45mins+ and the sound hasn't cut out yet. Hopefully will save someone a hard reset as this seems to have worked for me. So far!
    08-09-2017 11:26 PM
    Music has been cutting out on all my players for the last few weeks (Podcast Addict, Black Player, Phonograph). I followed all instructions of changing settings so far, hard reset, bluetooth reset etc but nothing helped.

I noticed that when I went to device maintenance under settings and hit the "fix now" button, it would say 1 app was closed and the music would start replaying automatically.

I then used a task killer and just killed app by app when it paused again. Turns out it was a text/mms message app I have been using for years. It seems only to have become an issue recently.

Since deleting the app, I have listened to a podcast for 45mins+ and the sound hasn't cut out yet. Hopefully will save someone a hard reset as this seems to have worked for me. So far!

I had the same problem. I even changed phones and then it happened again. I've searched the net for an answer and thankful I came to this thread. As soon as I uninstalled this messaging app, my music player started playing without even opening it. I guess I didn't clear it since the last time it stopped. It's a messaging app I've also used for years. Uninstall it now, Give it a "Go", it may also fix the issue. Hope this will save someone from all the misery.
    10-18-2017 07:46 PM
    I fixed it like this: Settings -> WLAN -> Additional settings (i went to this from three dots on the upper right corner in tablet. Phone users might have to click additional button on the phone or on the lower part of the screen.) -> Keep Wi-fi (or WLAN or whichever connection name appears instead of it) on during Sleep -> Always.

After I made this change, the music did not stop anymore when Android went to sleep mode.
    11-15-2017 02:48 AM
    This worked for me ->hold the icon for power saving mode -> go to the bottom of the page and tap unmonitored apps -> + add apps -> pick the app(s) you want to stay on -> hit done.
    11-23-2017 10:46 AM
    That worked for me. Thanks a lot
    02-17-2018 06:09 AM
    That worked for me. Thanks a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Music streaming stops/pauses on galaxy s7-screenshot_20180217-065854.jpg  
    02-17-2018 06:12 AM
85 ... 234