Can the regular Samsung S7 (SD820) last a full day on a charge?

A

AC Question

Can the regular Samsung S7 (SD820) last a full day on a charge.

I was wionderinf if those on the regular s7 with the snapdragon variant, can it last a whole day without charging. I was also wondering how it would fare with a whole day of watching youtube or streaming video if it can go the whole day. Regardless of your use case please let me know and thanks!

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can the regular Samsung S7 (SD820) last a full day on a charge.

Mine last me a whole day while doing things like visiting this site, using Facebook app, streaming music while driving around town, etc. I don't play a ton of videos like you do though. So your mileage may vary. But for me the battery life has been excellent.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site

Yes mine does as well. I consistently get 5 hours of onscreen time with a good mix of messaging,calls,games,videos etc. Battery life is very good

Posted via the Android Central App

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site

Take all feedback with a grain of salt as it will all depend on what apps you have installed and use. For example, I have to use an app for work that is a notorious drag on battery, so my feedback will be different than others.
However, I can tell you that as opposed to my prior devices (Galaxy S6 and LG G4), I have had no problem getting through a full day (and more!) on a single charge. I did reach 3 hours of Screen on Time the other day (with still about 20% battery remaining) and was shocked as I never reached much more than an 1 1/2 hours on the S6. I was hoping for some improvement, but I am extremely pleased in the improvement I am seeing with the S7.

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I typically get a full day out of mine 14-15 hours 3-4 hours on screen with 30% when I plug it in at night. Over the week I became obsessed with this new game and my battery stats were 13 hours on batter and on screen was 7 and a half hours and at 5% when I plugged it in. The phone acts like the harder you use it the more battery life you get. I did go really light one time and only had like 2 and half to 3 hours on screen time and I went for a day and 5 hours before hitting 15%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34