Just traded in my Note 5 for an S7!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well I traded in the Note 5 for a Gold S7 today. I was going to get the Edge but then I compared it to the Note 5 and it's just as big as it almost and didn't justify spending the extra money on it and might as well just kept the note then. the screen isn't tons smaller when putting it up against the Note 5 but the frame of the S7 is A LOT smaller which makes the phone really compact even with a Defender case on it. I'm going to order some tempered glass and a Supcase and a couple smaller cases on Amazon. The Note is a great phone but just was a little too bulky.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Congrats.

I bought an s7 on release day for a friend who is on my account, my note5 is too big to her, and she is loving the s7. I set it up and played with it, even in the otterbox defender it is still noticeably smaller and just right for her. The s7 is cool, i have mm on my note5 (Verizon) so they are a lot alike except the always on display and my added note features.

The s7 is def getting better battery life as well! I can't wait to see what the note 6 is!

If i wasn't a note fan i would def be using the s7!

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Congrats.

I bought an s7 on release day for a friend who is on my account, my note5 is too big to her, and she is loving the s7. I set it up and played with it, even in the otterbox defender it is still noticeably smaller and just right for her. The s7 is cool, i have mm on my note5 (Verizon) so they are a lot alike except the always on display and my added note features.

The s7 is def getting better battery life as well! I can't wait to see what the note 6 is!

If i wasn't a note fan i would def be using the s7!

I would think the Note6 will be more compact like the S7. Same screen size but smaller frame. The S7e if you were wondering about that instead of the note 6 I would wait for the Note 6. The Edge didn't seem much smaller than the Note 5 and would have been dumb switching to it.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My guess is the note6 will either stay at 5.7 inch screen like has been or jump to a 6 inch just to widen the gap between the s series and note series. I doubt the note will ever drop below a 5.7 inch screen.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My guess is the note6 will either stay at 5.7 inch screen like has been or jump to a 6 inch just to widen the gap between the s series and note series. I doubt the note will ever drop below a 5.7 inch screen.

I don't think they would go below 5.7 as well. A 6 inch screen phone will be too big though unless they plan on making the frame more compact like the did with the S7 and S7 edge. I wouldn't want to carry a 6 incher. I did own the note 4 briefly and it was like carrying a brick and I returned it and got the newly released Note 5 at the time.

osta.doc

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to see them drop an S-pen into the standard S7. I think that would be the perfect Note 6.......just my opinion.

Congrats on your S7. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 that comes with a S-pen. I would hate to use it without the pen. I'd love to have a S-Pen with the S7. I know I can get little el cheapo pens but it's not the same.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 that comes with a S-pen. I would hate to use it without the pen. I'd love to have a S-Pen with the S7. I know I can get little el cheapo pens but it's not the same.

Spen on the Note 5 is great. No complaints but just don't insert it in backwards. Great if you own a business or rely on your phone for business and work. I hardly every used it much. I miss the bigger screen but if I'm ever traveling somewhere overnight or something I got my Tab S2 8.0 that is small and easy to carry around and has a bigger screen.

The s7 seems faster than my Note 5 and the camera is better I think.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Btw the Defender for the S7 is a lot better than past defenders. The screen protector actually fits more snug to the screen. Still not as good as the one on my Poetic Revolution for the Note 5 but okay. I will probably will order the Revolution case when it comes out and maybe supcase but it's good enough I wont ruin this defender and rip out the built in one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams