Verizon S7 /S7 Edge BOGO promotion

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone submit for this rebate yet, and any status? I want to submit but there's a technical glitch online that won't let me view/download my DP agreement which is needed to submit for the promo. I am getting worried, it's been days like this and CS is clueless saying it's an IT problem. Promotions web chat person said you can submit the receipt instead if you bought from verizon but the promo submission page clearly wants the installment agreement, there's no mention of the receipt being acceptable.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Anyone submit for this rebate yet, and any status? I want to submit but there's a technical glitch online that won't let me view/download my DP agreement which is needed to submit for the promo. I am getting worried, it's been days like this and CS is clueless saying it's an IT problem. Promotions web chat person said you can submit the receipt instead if you bought from verizon but the promo submission page clearly wants the installment agreement, there's no mention of the receipt being acceptable.

I submitted 3/22 and am pending

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried to contact them (it seems only web chat works) to see if all paperwork is in order? I assume you uploaded the installment agreements, not receipts right?

I submitted agreements and picture of bar codes. Somewhere during the process, I read that card would be issued approximately 45 days after submission. I have not attempted to contact.

Miles Kennefick

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Thread bump.

Anyone else having problems redeeming this? The status was supposed to take 45 days to validate, but I got an email that my submission was invalid due to the following:

•Samsung GS7 Black Onyx 32GB Missing: MTN

•There are either no valid rewards or there is a $0 check reward

A call to customer service (thankfully the rebate has its own CS line) informed me that my phone numbers (the MTNs) were not listed on my contract for some reason. Naturally they promised to get back to me within the day, but that was Friday so I'm not holding out much hope for a speedy response.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Thread bump.

Anyone else having problems redeeming this? The status was supposed to take 45 days to validate, but I got an email that my submission was invalid due to the following:

•There are either no valid rewards or there is a $0 check reward

A call to customer service (thankfully the rebate has its own CS line) informed me that my phone numbers (the MTNs) were not listed on my contract for some reason. Naturally they promised to get back to me within the day, but that was Friday so I'm not holding out much hope for a speedy response.

Were they both new lines? My first existing line was on the contract ok but the second was a bogus number for my new line. I was told because they didn't know the number when they created the document. I was also told it wouldn't be a problem when submitting for the rebate because they can look up your phone number from the service agreement number. I was still worried so I submitted a copy of my receipt also which has the number on it. I didn't get an email yet. I submitted 3/29. When did you submit? Now you got me a little worried.

Miles Kennefick

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I don't have the date with me, but I think it was right around the 18th of March. They're both new lines ported from AT&T. The CS rep acted like it wouldn't be a problem other than sorting out the paperwork.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the date with me, but I think it was right around the 18th of March. They're both new lines ported from AT&T. The CS rep acted like it wouldn't be a problem other than sorting out the paperwork.

That is interesting. They told me it takes 21 days to see the submission and your dates align perfectly with that.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

Can you tell me what phone number you called and how you spoke to a human? Was it 844-408-8471? I called that and could not find any way in their prompt system to speak to a human.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just got a denial this morning via email.
Missing / illegible installment agreements

I attached my installment agreements as they asked for. They said I can "resubmit" via email with the required forms. So I attached the full installment contracts and the activation summaries for both lines.

I'm thinking I may have got denied because for some reason Verizon put the same phone number on both contracts. But my activation summaries show the proper phone numbers with the installment contract ID on them. Everything matches up, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Miles Kennefick

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I called back today and got them to add in the information, so my status has changed back to pending. The rep said it should be fine. The amount does say for a $0.01 gift card so hopefully that's not accurate.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I did an online chat today and they said my installment contracts were the same for both lines. I know that I triple checked them before completing the form. But I went ahead and re-emailed them as requested. We'll see what happens.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I called back today and got them to add in the information, so my status has changed back to pending. The rep said it should be fine. The amount does say for a $0.01 gift card so hopefully that's not accurate.

I received an email today that mine would be sent after 45 days. I submitted on 3/22 and today it changed from $0.00 to $0.01

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just submitted my rebate information for a THIRD time. This last time they sent a canned response asking for the information I had sent them in the email they responded to..... You would thing prizelogic was running the rebate program.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I got invalid yesterday and it was due to one agreement not having the order number concatenated in the number at the bottom which included the agreement number and location code. For some reason my second phone, bought from same place, had the order number. Anyway it took a long time to get through but after I gave them the order number they fixed it. My prepaid card value is a penny now.
If anyone took the time to look at the docs I submitted they would see I also uploaded the receipt with the order number. It must have been an automated audit and they wait for the customer to complain before they have to fix their own mistakes. It's not my fault one of their own documents lacked vital information.

Posted via the Android Central App

downhillslide

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone try combining the BOGO S7 promo with the switch to verizon promo (pay off your balance with old cellular company and give you money for trading in old phones). I'm curious if they'll let you do both?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol