08-10-2016 08:37 AM
81 123 ...
tools
    Luckily those of us on Verizon aren't left out of the BOGO Promotion.

Verizon follows AT&T and T-Mobile with BOGO offer on Samsung Galaxy S7 - FierceWireless
    Almeuit, srkmagnus and shane starr like this.
    03-18-2016 07:13 AM
    It says that it starts today but I don't see anything on the website yet.

People who bought before should also qualify.
    Almeuit and srkmagnus like this.
    03-18-2016 07:14 AM
    Nice! I am glad they followed so people can take advantage of this. Only Sprint hasn't followed.. They are doing a buy one get one half off.
    03-18-2016 08:02 AM
    Nice! I am glad they followed so people can take advantage of this. Only Sprint hasn't followed.. They are doing a buy one get one half off.
    If you want one line, Staples has a deal for the S7 for $260 AR. A better deal, if you just want one.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=5052049
    Almeuit likes this.
    03-18-2016 09:01 AM
    excuse my ignorance but i read on the verizon site about this deal and i'm still confused...

i just preordered my s7 and i've had it for a bout a week. my wife is eligible for an upgrade but hasn't used it yet. how would it work if i jumped on this offer for her? how can you get the phone free if you're required to sign up for device payment? can someone that speaks fluent verizon lingo explain it to me haha

chris
    03-18-2016 11:19 AM
    I just called verizon. you get a prepaid visa card 8-10 weeks later that you can use to pay off the phone. seems like a pretty good deal to me.
    BillDennes likes this.
    03-18-2016 12:48 PM
    I just called verizon. you get a prepaid visa card 8-10 weeks later that you can use to pay off the phone. seems like a pretty good deal to me.
    Did they say if you can buy just one new phone and use the pre-order purchase retroactively as the second? Or you have to buy 2 phones now since the promo started?
    03-18-2016 02:06 PM
    Did they say if you can buy just one new phone and use the pre-order purchase retroactively as the second? Or you have to buy 2 phones now since the promo started?
    Sorry, didn't ask that. I'd like to know that also though.
    03-18-2016 02:23 PM
    Verizon rep told me that a pre-order counts as one, as long as on the same account and as long as one new line added
    03-19-2016 08:15 AM
    03-19-2016 08:16 AM
    I am actually contemplating buying another S7 on this BOGO promo purely as a spare instead of buying insurance. I can keep the line for 6 months then cancel (not sure if there's a fee in doing that though). The $20/month for the line, $40 phone tax, $20 line activation (I think) is $180. Cheaper than 2 years of insurance + deductible. Am I overlooking anything?
    03-19-2016 01:22 PM
    So much for my idea, they won't let me do it. You can retroactively do the promo if you bought 2 phones already on the same order, but not buy one then and buy one now. I would have to return what I bought and do the new promo, meaning I lose the Gear S2 and my trade-in promo.
    03-19-2016 07:47 PM
    That's not true. Verizon has confirmed that you can do on two separate orders. When I did the rebate form, I had to upload receipt for each. The person you spoke with may have been confused.
    03-19-2016 08:53 PM
    That's not true. Verizon has confirmed that you can do on two separate orders. When I did the rebate form, I had to upload receipt for each. The person you spoke with may have been confused.
    If you already uploaded the receipt, did you buy one in the store yesterday or today? And you bought your other one earlier? Was it at store or online? The person I spoke to seemed to think I could do it if I bought the first phone in the store but I didn't.
    03-19-2016 09:02 PM
    If you already uploaded the receipt, did you buy one in the store yesterday or today? And you bought your other one earlier? Was it at store or online? The person I spoke to seemed to think I could do it if I bought the first phone in the store but I didn't.
    I asked rep on char and was initially was told no. I referenced the article I posted here previously and Rep discussed with supervisor and apologized. She said promo was new and they all have not had time to review. She confirmed that pre-orders counted as long as at least one was a new line. I saved a copy of the chat. Also, on rebate site, the eligible dates are 2/23-3/31. I had to upload device agreement for each line separately. The next step required a picture of box bar code. I had to stop as I ordered online today and won't have phone until Tuesday.
    03-19-2016 09:54 PM
    I ordered first online during pre-order and second this morning, added a line. According to everything I have seen, it is valud.
    03-19-2016 09:54 PM
    Www. Yourdigitalrebatecenter .com use promo 'S7-PROMO' to see details.
    03-19-2016 09:57 PM
    I did chat again and after this different person talked to I guess a different supervisor I got your answer. Doesn't matter if separate orders separate days or where you buy the second phone from as long as you do their DPP. And so he says won't affect the promos on the first phone (trade-in and gear). So something to think about again. It seems a bit silly, I don't need another line, and the phone may just sit in a drawer, but it's tempting to go through with it.
    03-19-2016 11:00 PM
    That's why we did it. I have a tablet line with contract ending. The tablet is ancient, so adding a line for a free phone definitely seems worth it. Not sure if we will keep , sell or my husband may transfer for his note 5 and sell that instead. Either way, it will be worth it for us. The $120 line fee plus the tax is still cheaper than replacing a screen.
    03-19-2016 11:07 PM
    I just did online chat with Verizon rep and she said I'd qualify since I had 2 device upgrades available. I had 2 lines with an S3 for each & I preordered & replaced my 2 S3's with 2 new S7's.
    03-22-2016 04:40 PM
    I wish they'd just let you buy one 1/2 price (on contract).
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    03-22-2016 06:33 PM
    Anyone submit for this rebate yet, and any status? I want to submit but there's a technical glitch online that won't let me view/download my DP agreement which is needed to submit for the promo. I am getting worried, it's been days like this and CS is clueless saying it's an IT problem. Promotions web chat person said you can submit the receipt instead if you bought from verizon but the promo submission page clearly wants the installment agreement, there's no mention of the receipt being acceptable.
    03-28-2016 09:56 PM
    Anyone submit for this rebate yet, and any status? I want to submit but there's a technical glitch online that won't let me view/download my DP agreement which is needed to submit for the promo. I am getting worried, it's been days like this and CS is clueless saying it's an IT problem. Promotions web chat person said you can submit the receipt instead if you bought from verizon but the promo submission page clearly wants the installment agreement, there's no mention of the receipt being acceptable.
    I submitted 3/22 and am pending
    03-29-2016 05:52 AM
    I submitted 3/22 and am pending
    Have you tried to contact them (it seems only web chat works) to see if all paperwork is in order? I assume you uploaded the installment agreements, not receipts right?
    03-29-2016 09:14 AM
    Have you tried to contact them (it seems only web chat works) to see if all paperwork is in order? I assume you uploaded the installment agreements, not receipts right?
    I submitted agreements and picture of bar codes. Somewhere during the process, I read that card would be issued approximately 45 days after submission. I have not attempted to contact.
    03-29-2016 09:26 AM
81 123 ...