Which would YOU choose? Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge?

Which would YOU choose? Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge?

• Total voters

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
You sticking with the regular S7 or going back to the edge?
I am sticking with it for good. I already sold my edge. I am much more happier now with the screen size and comfort holding the s7. I've always had phablets and I feel like the s7 screen is still large enough to enjoy. It's awesome.

ratacit

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

Bought a white S7 20 days ago. Here in Hong Kong was not black color available. Three days ago got an ad from Samsung that black is available... No way for me to change so I am stuck with a color I do not particularly like and feel a bit angry with Samsung marketing strategies...

Coming from Sony Z3 there are pro and cons, but mainly pros. Great camera - this being the main reason I opt for S7. Edge felt too big and not my type. However edge looked beautiful

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Had been flip-flopping on my choice between the 2, but today ended up getting the regular S7. My S5 was great for the 2+ years I used it, but so far, in the few hours I have had the S7, am very happy with what I chose.

Main reason I decided on the S7 over the Edge was due to just how it felt in the hand, though the $100 cheaper on 2 year contract helped as well.

cstrombe

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Late to the party...was sold on S7 from just looking online, then went into ATT store and saw it side by side with the edge...and was wowed by the edge screen. Really very nice. I waffled for a few days, then went with S7. Decided edge would be too nerve-wracking to protect. I cracked my S3 screen, then cracked a work iphone screen, so leery of the edge's difficult-to-protect factor. Loving the S7 (am coming from S5).

Morq

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
S7, even using s7 i keep accidently pressing stuff with back of my hand, with edges screen I would probably go insane with constant missclicks..

Slade8525

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
S7 Active here. Edge has useless (to me) features but bigger battery, S7 is ok but small battery; i dont like the idea of fragile phones. Both seem attractive but bigger battery and drop resistance won out. I was leaning S7, till S7 Active came out. S7A was better all around for me, and i feel S7 is redundant; either Edge of S7 Active, really; no compromises that way.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I ended up selling my 7 and went for the edge... after being in love with the note edge from a couple of years ago i couldnt help but make the switch. Thinking about the note 7 but will most likely wait for the next S series phone (s). Never been a HUGE fan of the note other than the note edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

mkultra31480

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I would definitely say S7. I had the Edge for a little while and the curved edges made it easy to accidentally tap something you didn't mean to. The only differences are the battery size, screen size and the curves. I traded in my Edge for the S7 and was very happy with that decision. Its also easier to find screen protectors and cases for the S7 than the Edge.

Woody Cox1

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi AC im new to these sites but not new to android. I would be extremely excited to have either the S7 or the S7 Edge. However, if limited to the choice of one or the other I'd go with the edge. Mainly because of the sleek look that is designed to take all the awesome intelligent symbiotic package of the S7 to the front of the class. I would definitely not hide that bad boy in a phone case.

ianeb

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I started with a switch from iPhone to a one plus 3, changed to the s7 and after a couple weeks I couldn't resist the s7 edge! Great handset and for the first time I'm not interested in the Apple event next week!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante