I've had my S7 for about a week and a half now coming from an S4. My phone initially seemed to work alright but in the past day or so my Samsung email isn't receiving or sending mail - it just keeps trying to sync, a new thing that shows in the inbox. Last night at 10:30 pm it said the last sync was 6:10 pm. I looked at accounts etc and they showed 10:30 but not back at the email part of the app. Well today I've spent the last 2 hours trying to get mail to come into my inbox and get one sent from the outbox to no avail. I rebooted the router, I/we have a Linskeys EA9600 and my phone again. I turned off the Bluetooth like I saw another member mention and suddenly I had about 10 emails come in at once but my outbox email still won't go. Then I deleted all my sent emails and then deleted them from the trash. Suddenly all of my deleted emails came back into my inbox showing as read. This also happened last night which I forgot to mention.
    Can someone help me with this or does anyone have the same type of problem?

There are a couple of other things I don't like for example my text messages showing up for a contact in the actual contact app at the bottom of their information.
    Also, when I share a page from the internet for example - my contacts with picture (who I've recently communicated with) is there along with my printer, Pinterest or whatever other app I could choose to share with. I don't want my contacts sms messages in my contact app nor in my share feature.
    03-18-2016 12:06 PM