S7 S Planner Changes vs. S5? No mini-today and tasks get deleted

kvnkp

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi all!

I just recently got the S7 yesterday and noticed that the S Planner no longer had a widget for the mini-today like the S5. Furthermore, when I tried to add tasks to the S Planner calendar on my S7 and ticked the tasks as complete, the task would completely disappear! It was not like this on my S5 where I could see what I have finished crossed out.

I really like having a summarized view of my activities and seeing what I have accomplished throughout the day in one app. Is there any way I can change the setting on the S Planner on my S7 to not have the tasks disappear once I tick them as done? Or is there any other app you guys can recommend where I can create a to-do list (similar to the mini today widget on the S5 where I can paste it on my home screen) and have it sync to my main S Planner calendar? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to export the mini-today widget from my S5 to my S7.

Thanks in advance!

golden_35

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi all!

I just recently got the S7 yesterday and noticed that the S Planner no longer had a widget for the mini-today like the S5. Furthermore, when I tried to add tasks to the S Planner calendar on my S7 and ticked the tasks as complete, the task would completely disappear! It was not like this on my S5 where I could see what I have finished crossed out.

I really like having a summarized view of my activities and seeing what I have accomplished throughout the day in one app. Is there any way I can change the setting on the S Planner on my S7 to not have the tasks disappear once I tick them as done? Or is there any other app you guys can recommend where I can create a to-do list (similar to the mini today widget on the S5 where I can paste it on my home screen) and have it sync to my main S Planner calendar? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to export the mini-today widget from my S5 to my S7.

Thanks in advance!

I also just picked up an S7 Edge today and would love the mini planner widget. Used it every day on my s5!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech