Recently bought a Galaxy S7 and am having trouble finding the Youtube and native music player icons in my app drawer. The ate installed and both open, but i can't put icons on my home screen. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    03-21-2016 02:42 PM
    Recently bought a Galaxy S7 and am having trouble finding the Youtube and native music player icons in my app drawer. The ate installed and both open, but i can't put icons on my home screen. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Same problem here. The only way I can open YouTube is if I look for it in the Play Store and click "Open."
    03-29-2016 12:47 PM
    Just a quick update. I found where it is. The YouTube app isn't actually listed in alphabetical order. Right on the first page of apps in your app drawer, there's a folder called "Google," and it's located in there. Hope that helps!
    dannyb85 likes this.
    03-29-2016 01:24 PM
    THANK YOU. This has been driving me crazy for a week. So simple and I totally missed it.
    05-25-2016 04:13 PM
    Just a quick update. I found where it is. The YouTube app isn't actually listed in alphabetical order. Right on the first page of apps in your app drawer, there's a folder called "Google," and it's located in there. Hope that helps!

Holy crap thank you! I've been so pissed about this ever since I got this phone. Now I finally have my maps and YouTube on my home screen!!!!! Thanks a lot!!
    06-04-2016 01:31 PM
    I'm not having an issue with YouTube (it was actually automatically installed when I first got the phone) but I can't seem to make an icon on my phone for either Amazon Kindle OR Uber? I can find the apps if i search the App Drawer for them, but they are not appearing in the App drawer at all, not in the widgets, and when I search, i cannot select them to drag them to my phone screens for easy access. any ideas?
    06-15-2016 01:46 PM
    I'm not having an issue with YouTube (it was actually automatically installed when I first got the phone) but I can't seem to make an icon on my phone for either Amazon Kindle OR Uber? I can find the apps if i search the App Drawer for them, but they are not appearing in the App drawer at all, not in the widgets, and when I search, i cannot select them to drag them to my phone screens for easy access. any ideas?
    The Kindle app is in the AT&The folder.
    06-29-2016 08:36 PM
    It's in the "Google" folder on the app screen. Touch and hold, and you can drag it to the home screen. (If you know very little about phones and computers - Go to "Apps" inn your home screen, click on the "Google" folder, where Google plus and email ("gmail") and other apps are found, then click on the YouTube app and hold the button down, it will allow you to drag the icon place it on your home screen)
    11-25-2016 05:12 PM
    Sorry me dumb
    12-02-2016 02:00 AM
    01-12-2017 09:18 PM
    Thank you!
    01-12-2017 09:20 PM