Hi,
    So , after i play for a bit some games on the phone, after a while the sound of the phone completly cuts off, and only starts by: a) start youtube (because it uses sound) or b) restart the phone.

So my question is: is this a software issue that has some incompetibility? or it is a problem from the phone and i should go to the store to solve it?

Ty so much for your time
    03-21-2016 04:35 PM
    Hi,
    So , after i play for a bit some games on the phone, after a while the sound of the phone completly cuts off, and only starts by: a) start youtube (because it uses sound) or b) restart the phone.

So my question is: is this a software issue that has some incompetibility? or it is a problem from the phone and i should go to the store to solve it?

Ty so much for your time
    I have been having the same issue(s). Random sounds in a game will stop working, but not all sounds in that game. Just some, which is weird. When that happens, I have to restart the phone because at that point, notifications will stop coming through and alarms won't work. I have to restart my phone several times a day now and I always restart right before bed so that the alarm goes off in the morning. I hardly ever had to restart my s5, maybe once a week, probably less than that. 5,6,7 times daily is ridiculous, but I haven't been able to fix the problem.
    05-02-2016 07:24 AM