Found this picture in google images and was wondering, does the S7 have this type of filter to make the picture the same color?

03-21-2016 07:18 PM
    I don't see it.
    03-21-2016 09:21 PM
    I don't see it.
    Thats odd. I see it. What about now?

Is this a blue filter? What app editor has this or does the S7 have it? (picture color)-29zcweb.jpg
    03-21-2016 09:47 PM
    I see both photos. But I do not see a blue filter in the Samsung camera app nor the downloads at least not yet. It's possible one could be made in the future though. Or you could just use another app.
    03-21-2016 11:45 PM
    I see both photos. But I do not see a blue filter in the Samsung camera app nor the downloads at least not yet. It's possible one could be made in the future though. Or you could just use another app.
    hey gator, which app from playstore would you think might have that type of filter?
    03-21-2016 11:48 PM
    hey gator, which app from playstore would you think might have that type of filter?
    To be honest, I don't know. But I am sure if you poke around the play store or do a Google search you will find what you want. Or maybe someone more knowledgeable about graphics can chime in here.
    DroidN3wbie likes this.
    03-21-2016 11:58 PM
    Picsart has all kinds of filters to edit photos, check it out.

On my note5 i can hit edit while i am in the stock gallery, by using the temperature setting i can give the photo a blue setting just like pictured.

So open a photo in the stock gallery and click edit, see if you have the temperature setting and slide the button towards the left and see if thats what you want.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    03-22-2016 07:45 AM
    That's more than just a blue filter. There's some diffused glow and/or skin smoothing going on. One filter could have done that but it's more than just a blue filter (imo). I can reproduce that look with some of my plug ins in PS but it's more than a one click application.
    03-22-2016 10:50 AM
    Sorry if this is an old thread that has been long put to sleep, but I thought those of you who began this topic might be interested.

I too had been looking for this effect for my new mobile phone since upgrading from the S3 to the 2017 A5 and was disappointed to not be able to find it anywhere on any of the app stores, but then suddenly by accident I stumbled across it when I was looking for an improvement on my phones stock camera modes (mainly to find a better camera focussing app, but that's another story that only A5 owners will understand) and alas it does still exist and In an improved form in my humble opinion!

I found an app called "mx camera" and besides it being a great app, in its "fx" section it has a filter called "colour splash" that is exactly what we where all looking for, and it can be used both as an after effect or a live effect so that you can see what you are doing before taking the photo. It utilises a slider bar to change between green, orange, blue, purple and yellow point and works really well to create the look of the grey scale/black and white picture with only the chosen colour showing.

I hope this helps people and that you enjoy playing around with this filter!!
    06-06-2017 02:12 PM