Offer Claim Approved

JamalJohnson

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Received an email a few moments ago that said that my offer was approved and my VR headset should arrive by April 1st! Just applied my Netflix code, and received my $30 Gift Card this morning from Samsung Pay! Good Day

Posted via the Android Central App

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Received an email a few moments ago that said that my offer was approved and my VR headset should arrive by April 1st! Just applied my Netflix code, and received my $30 Gift Card this morning from Samsung Pay! Good Day

Yay! Mine too!! Unlike yours I don't yet have an estimated delivery date but at least I have movement!

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
"Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: 4/1/2016" for me too! Hope it is actually the S2 I am getting. I didn't get an email yet though.

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I received my approval email tonight!!! I am super psyched to find out what the GearVR experience is all about!!!

JamalJohnson

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Well Netflix is in the same email as the VR conformation. And with the Samsung Pay gift card, Bank of America cards don't apply for some reason or another. Don't know if that's the case for you.

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Well Netflix is in the same email as the VR conformation. And with the Samsung Pay gift card, Bank of America cards don't apply for some reason or another. Don't know if that's the case for you.

I didn't even get t an email. I just checked the site not too long ago. Maybe they just haven't sent my email yet.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Are any of you verizon customers? We are wondering because our name is not printed on the receipt..

Hopefully the receipt will still work

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

saratogag35

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I am Verizon, S2 watch is being delivered tomorrow. No email from Samsung but UPS my choice notified me.

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and mines approved with shipment pending on one and estimated delivery of 5/8 on the other. I got a vr and s2. Wonder if I will ever get them at this rate

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

I know. That is SO annoying too. Why should B of A customers be left out? Does anyone know if that is always the case with Samsung Pay offers? Did previous offers work? Or is this the only one that Bank of America has been excluded from?

It's the only card I have and there aren't too many other choices for me in my area so this puts me in a real predicament.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Awesome ill check mine later, no emails, ive just been checking the site

**As soon as sent this this i checked and had email. Shipping date april 18th!

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer