My wife has recently switched from Iphone , we can;t install the above app we get the message saying "Twilight , Lux or some other screen dimming / changing app is interfering "
    She has neither of these installed on the phone , when she tries to register her mobile number its as though the 4 key doesn't work .
    Any ideas please ?

Thanks
    03-25-2016 01:21 PM
    I would try to do a factory data reset and don't install any apps other ths than that app to see if it works
    03-25-2016 04:24 PM
    If you mean this RBS app... Royal Bank, RBS, then you are not alone in having issues with this app as the user reviews on Play Store demonstrate. The app has not been updated for a year and is probably not even Marshmallow compatible.
    03-25-2016 04:57 PM
    Tried that last night with no luck
    03-25-2016 05:10 PM
    Think there have been problems since 4.3.3 , not great for a bank . Works fine on her Samsung tablet though
    03-25-2016 05:12 PM
    I have exactly the same problem. The 4 key does not function properly so I cannot use the app at all. RBS customer services ignored the error message that the app provided and claimed that I needed a new debit card reader. I tried to explain how this was irrelevant but it was like talking to a brick wall. It's a shame as the app worked perfectly on my S5.
    03-26-2016 02:35 PM
    I have exactly the same problem. The 4 key does not function properly so I cannot use the app at all. RBS customer services ignored the error message that the app provided and claimed that I needed a new debit card reader. I tried to explain how this was irrelevant but it was like talking to a brick wall. It's a shame as the app worked perfectly on my S5.
    Yep its the 4 key that gives us the problem too . They told me via twitter that "Their tech team are aware of the problem" Not holding out too much hope of getting it sorted any time soon
    03-27-2016 06:03 AM
    Yep its the 4 key that gives us the problem too . They told me via twitter that "Their tech team are aware of the problem" Not holding out too much hope of getting it sorted any time soon
    Knowing the RBS bank, they are probably waiting for someone to bail them out of the problem.
    DarrenHealy likes this.
    03-27-2016 06:59 AM