Google Now Launcher won't work with My KNOX

Rick_Moli0212

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
So apparently the current version of the Google Now Launcher is incompatible with Samsung phones running My KNOX. Unfortunately for me, I like using My KNOX. Until they fix this, has anyone discovered a workaround or solution?

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy S7

mcoomer

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
When you say incompatible, what do you mean? My phone is company provided and also runs Knox and when I use the Google Now launcher all my apps disappear. There are no apps in the app drawer and the only apps that appear on the home screens are the Google apps. As soon as I set my home screen back to Touch Wiz all my apps magically reappear in the app drawer and shortcuts and widgets reappear on the home screens.

I'm accustomed to the Google launcher since it's all I've ever used on my Note 5, so I'd like to be able to use it on the S7. Has anyone else encountered this and been able to resolve it?

Mike

mcoomer

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
After searching about a bit I've found a lot of info that points to Samsung Knox and the Google Now launcher incompatibility being a known issue. Since this is a work phone I can't disable Knox so I guess I'll have to live with Touch Wiz until they decide to resolve this problem.

Mike

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX