Backpack vs Mophie

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
As a very heavy user the s7 just can't hang with my needs for battery life,I was looking into these 2 cases to give me more juice. Does anybody know the pros and cons of each, also when will the backpack be available? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
One con might be more bulk. I just throw a Samsung power bank in my backpack.

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't need a powerbank or anything as I'm always near a power source. I'm just tired of charging multiple times a day

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't have this phone. I have a powerbank w my turbo. My wife has an iPhone and also has the mophie case. However, I personally don't like how the screen is almost flush w the case. I don't think it adds any protection but is nice to have if you don't have a bag to carry the powerbank in. I.e. Trips w the family to an amusement park, etc.

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't have this phone. I have a powerbank w my turbo. My wife has an iPhone and also has the mophie case. However, I personally don't like how the screen is almost flush w the case. I don't think it adds any protection but is nice to have if you don't have a bag to carry the powerbank in. I.e. Trips w the family to an amusement park, etc.

Thanks for the info, I'm really more interested in samsung's offering

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Had the power bank since I got my GS6 and had a need for it then only on very rare occasions being away for prolonged periods from a power source. Haven't had a need for it with my GS7.