How can I retrieve deleted photos?

axle4906

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Deleted Photos

I deleted my photos my accident and I am wondering if there is any way to retrieve them. I had them saved on an sd card and thought I was deleting them from the internal storage of my phone but then when I checked my sd card they were gone. Is there anyway to retrieve them?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Deleted Photos

Have you checked Google Photos app? you might have somehow backed them up without knowing about it? failing that there are a couple of software programs online that could help, but I haven't tried them myself.

axle4906

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site

I actually disabled it but I will reenable it and see if they are there. Thanks for mentioning it, I will check it out. Hey I checked it and they were there, thanks so much for suggesting it.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

I actually disabled it but I will reenable it and see if they are there. Thanks for mentioning it, I will check it out. Hey I checked it and they were there, thanks so much for suggesting it.

Great news :) glad you got the pics back :) now don't disable it again lol :)

axle4906

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site

Do you know how I can transfer them from google photos app to my sim card? I tried but am having a hard time figuring it out. I'm thinking about using the cloud. Is that a good to use or should I just stick with the google photo app?

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Do you know how I can transfer them from google photos app to my sim card? I tried but am having a hard time figuring it out. I'm thinking about using the cloud. Is that a good to use or should I just stick with the google photo app?

Google photo app is a cloud service. You can access it on your pc or anything else with google photos, just need to log in.

axle4906

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site

Thanks for the help, I was able to get the pictures to my computer, via a zip folder then was able to unzip and save them and move them to my sd card but somehow I lost about 200 pictures, I may have done something. Thanks again for the help.