Notification Sound Bug or am I Missing Some Setting?

searchmaven

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Using the volume key I put my S7 in vibrate mode. If I receive a text, email, etc..the phone will vibrate no problem and the notification sound is silenced. Then, some time later, with the phone still on vibrate, I'll receive another text or email and it will vibrate but there will also be the normal audible notification even though the phone is still on vibrate. Any ideas why?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Using the volume key I put my S7 in vibrate mode. If I receive a text, email, etc..the phone will vibrate no problem and the notification sound is silenced. Then, some time later, with the phone still on vibrate, I'll receive another text or email and it will vibrate but there will also be the normal audible notification even though the phone is still on vibrate. Any ideas why?

Welcome to Android Central!

Mine did this a couple of times but all I did was turn the volume up and then down and it fixed it. Eventually it didn't do it anymore. Not sure what the issue was.

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site

Also make sure that your priority is set as well, I have my wife set as a priority and it will make noise when she contacts me. There should be a separate setting for priority if you use it or not

Posted via the Android Central App with My GS7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12