Using the volume key I put my S7 in vibrate mode. If I receive a text, email, etc..the phone will vibrate no problem and the notification sound is silenced. Then, some time later, with the phone still on vibrate, I'll receive another text or email and it will vibrate but there will also be the normal audible notification even though the phone is still on vibrate. Any ideas why?
    04-01-2016 06:33 PM
    Using the volume key I put my S7 in vibrate mode. If I receive a text, email, etc..the phone will vibrate no problem and the notification sound is silenced. Then, some time later, with the phone still on vibrate, I'll receive another text or email and it will vibrate but there will also be the normal audible notification even though the phone is still on vibrate. Any ideas why?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Mine did this a couple of times but all I did was turn the volume up and then down and it fixed it. Eventually it didn't do it anymore. Not sure what the issue was.
    04-06-2016 08:13 AM
    Also make sure that your priority is set as well, I have my wife set as a priority and it will make noise when she contacts me. There should be a separate setting for priority if you use it or not

Posted via the Android Central App with My GS7
    04-06-2016 11:36 AM