05-30-2017 09:32 AM
37 12
tools
    even i face the same issue!!
    SERIOUSLY IT SUCKZZZ!!
    PLZ HELP ME OUT:-
    11-15-2016 02:13 PM
    Yes log into your Samsung account and lock the phone it will ask for a password and set the new password up yu cN also retrieve all data this way to.

I´m facing same situation. I locked my S7 with finger print and when the phone reinitiated I had to place my password.The issue is that I forgot it. I log in android manager online and I try to unlocked the phone but the only option is to lock it.
    Is there any way to unlock the screen without reseting the phone and losing the information?
    11-16-2016 01:06 PM
    If you have a Samsung account and you set it up on the phone when you set up the phone ten log in from a computer or something and you can change the password remotely bypassing existing pSssord and stuff. Text me when u got it [number redacted by Mod] don't worry it's a daily. Number I change daily
    11-16-2016 01:09 PM
    If you have forgotten the details of your lock screen settings, such as your PIN or pattern, you can reset it by enabling the Unlock my device function via the Find My Mobile service.
    *†*from Samsung website

even i face the same issue!!
    SERIOUSLY IT SUCKZZZ!!
    PLZ HELP ME OUT:-
    11-16-2016 01:17 PM
    Did you ever find a solution that worked? I have the exact same problem and have yet to find a solution?
    12-12-2016 11:11 PM
    I'm up to 30 minutes wait and I only get one attempt now and then the wait period gets longer. Why am I not offered the keyboard to enter my password? How do I get this phone to do so? S7 G935U
    01-07-2017 06:23 PM
    I have a J7 Prime and every so often when I try to open the phone it will show that it is locked and I need to wait sometimes 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, or even 60 min to get into the phone. If I realize this right away, I can usually draw the pattern and get it open. Then everything will be fine for while. The it all happens again. I love the the fingerprint option for unlocking the phone, but this issue is a big problem. Is there some kind of update for the fingerprint reader? What can be done to correct this issue?
    01-18-2017 07:45 AM
    If you have a Samsung account and you set it up on the phone when you set up the phone ten log in from a computer or something and you can change the password remotely bypassing existing pSssord and stuff. Text me when u got it [number redacted by Mod] don't worry it's a daily. Number I change daily
    i have the same problem can you explain what you mean
    01-19-2017 03:49 PM
    This worked great for me. Note that you would need to setup your Samsung account in the app before hand. https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
    What if u forgot ur password then what do u do?
    I had forgotten my password because I don't have to use it but my phone has been lock in on its own lately. And I need to open it.
    04-05-2017 05:27 AM
    Just bought a new Sansung s7 and my fingerprint lock will not let me in! I have not even seen the contents yet! How to change back to factory ? Help!
    Did it recently update to Nougat? If so, you might have to redo the print learning. That happened to me
    Now it is fine.
    04-05-2017 11:50 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I just got a replacement s7 edge yesterday and set everything up yesterday with the fingerprint and pattern. Today when I try to get on the phone it tells me "Try again in _ minutes". It started at 5, then 30, now 60. I can restart my phone and draw the pattern, but if I am not actively using it for a minute, it locks back up and I have to restart. Again. I don't have access to a computer or another account right now and when I look at the settings on my phone everything seems right. So why is there a timed lockout?
    04-19-2017 08:34 AM
    Hi all

Having the same problem, I tried every known password to me, and it still wont me log into the Fingerprint screen. Any way I can bypass this?? Its ridiculous that for such an expensive device Samsung can not offer a better service. Called the Wembley Service Centre and that must have been the most friendliest guy I ever talked to in a service centre. He said factory reset is all, he cant do more for me.
    05-30-2017 09:32 AM
37 12