Yay or nay? I know the glass protectors aren't working too well but I thought Zagg non glass version would work. I went to Bestbuy.com to see if they're in stock yet at my local store but before I got that far, I'm seeing a ONE star rating out of 5 reviews...yikes! Sounds like all these people put them vs letting BB do it. I'll be letting BB install mine because it comes with a install guarantee. Does this protector fit the S7 well? Anyone else have a problem with it on the S7 (not Edge)?
    Thanks
    04-05-2016 02:08 AM
    I'd like to know this too. I have the Zagg Tempered Glass on and even though the Halo itself isn't bad, the dust and pocket lint getting under it is getting quite bothersome.
    04-05-2016 07:07 AM
    I'd like to know this too. I have the Zagg Tempered Glass on and even though the Halo itself isn't bad, the dust and pocket lint getting under it is getting quite bothersome.
    I agree... I hate the dust. It's been driving me nuts

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-05-2016 07:10 AM
    So there's NO one here that has a Zagg HD (non glass) screen protector and can comment on it?
    04-05-2016 09:42 PM
    I just want a screen protector that actually covers the display area. I get why the manufacturers aren't making them to cover the whole glass, but the display area really needs to be completely covered. My go-to screen protector brand is Tech Armor. Even those don't fit the display area. I'm trying the ZAGG next. I should be able to weigh in soon. I've got some gift cards acquired through Bing Rewards to burn. I will find a screen protector that doesn't infuriate me.
    04-06-2016 02:03 AM
    I have a zagg hd clear works great. No halo and it's very clear. Just read the directions and install it correctly. The wipe is not for the display it's a gel for the adhesive on the back of the screen protector itself.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Bridget Booth likes this.
    04-06-2016 03:49 AM
    I have the plastic screen protector on my Edge and its great. Make sure you have no dust, I cleaned the screen and then blew it off with canned air, little bubbles leach right out over the next 2-3 days leaving a perfect fit. I'd give it 5 stars.
    04-06-2016 05:09 AM
    My sister got one for her Edge and she likes it. I have had these before and they are nice, the only issue I had with them was you have to be careful if you use a case. The case and push the edges of the protector up then it will get dirty and then the protector is shot. I am hoping a good glass screen protector comes out that fits.
    04-06-2016 06:53 AM
    Just got back from BB where they installed the Zagg InvisiableShield HD. It's well worth it to me to have them install it for $8. It's a perfect job, no bubbles, nice and straight and if it comes off, Zagg sends me another one and BB puts it on at no charge. I'll wait till tomorrow to put my Spigen Ultra Hybrid case back on. This combo has, for two years, kept my S5 looking like it just came out of the box. Hoping for the same results.
    Bridget Booth likes this.
    04-06-2016 05:46 PM