Cannot Hear Text Message on Traverse 2015 MyLink?

A

AC Question

My wife and I just got the Samsung s7 phones. Her phone synced with the Bluetooth on our 2015 Traverse MyLink, but when a text message is sent, the message shows up, but will not play when the play button is selected. We previously had the Samsung s4 phones and it would play the text message when selected. Is there a setting that we may have over looked? I have went through the settings that the MyLink manual suggests to do. Just wondering what I might be missing. Thanks

leumas80

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I just got the Samsung s7 phones. Her phone synced with the Bluetooth on our 2015 Traverse MyLink, but when a text message is sent, the message shows up, but will not play when the play button is selected. We previously had the Samsung s4 phones and it would play the text message when selected. Is there a setting that we may have over looked? I have went through the settings that the MyLink manual suggests to do. Just wondering what I might be missing. Thanks

leumas80

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot Hear Text Message but Traverse 2015 MyLink?

Sorry about the last comment with only your quote...I'm new to this lol have you found a solution? I'm having the same issue with my s7 edge in my 2014 silverado

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma