Tunesync not transferring music files to the S7

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I used Tunesync with the S5 and previous Samsung phones successfully, but find that it will not transfer any music files to the S7. I tried deleting/re-installing the Tunesync server from my PC and the Tunesync app on the S7, but still no luck. None of my iTunes music files transfer. I tried the Tunesync faq's but that doesn't help. Anyone use Tunesync successfully with their S7? Any suggestions?

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: I also tried un-installing and then re-installing iTunes on the laptop. No luck. TuneSync does not transfer any of my music files from the laptop to the phone.
I even tried installing DoubleTwist on both the laptop and phone, and that didn't work either.
HELP!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I used Tunesync with the S5 and previous Samsung phones successfully, but find that it will not transfer any music files to the S7. I tried deleting/re-installing the Tunesync server from my PC and the Tunesync app on the S7, but still no luck. None of my iTunes music files transfer. I tried the Tunesync faq's but that doesn't help. Anyone use Tunesync successfully with their S7? Any suggestions?

Try using Samsung Smart switch or even Windows Media Player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781