07-29-2018 02:50 PM
28 12
tools
    Should anyone be interrested, they fixed my phone when they repaired it for the second time. Changed the coaxial cables or something. I guess it's the antennas. Propably they damaged them when they repaired my display earlier in the year.
    10-09-2017 06:31 AM
    I'm having the same issue with my phone only to find out that it is in the network operator keeps switching I have to put it on the three band one they inform me that that's why it's happening but again mine didn't start happening until this latest update of Oreo so my whole thing is is I think it's in there update I've done a new sim I've got a new phone so I when I have my old phone I already had reset it back to factory setting already which pissed me off put in a couple of new SIM cards and I am still having the same issue ,so that goes to tell me that it's not a network error it's Hardware writing error. I've been dealing with Verizon for the past 2 months pretty much every other day and I am the one that figured out that it was the network operator is why it's happening but they can't tell me how to fix it.
    07-29-2018 10:29 AM
    Bring it into a Verizon company store and ask them if they do repairs on the premises, or where the nearest store that does repairs is. Bring it to that store and ask them (at repair - when you're asked what the rep can help you with, just say that you've brought in a phone for the repair shop) if they can please duplicate the problem and figure out what the heck is going on - and if they can fix it to save Verizon the cost of having to replace another phone. (In other words, you're not asking them to help you, you're asking them to help their employer.)

As for what's causing it - I'm glad I'm retired., That's the sort of thing that explains why most of the people working in fields like that are bald. (And it hurts when you tear out a handful of hair.)
    07-29-2018 02:50 PM
28 12