S7 Bezel

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
What's up AC, quick question.

Does anyone know of a way to make the S7 bezel darker? The phone is beautiful without modding the exterior, but I kind of what the surrounding bezel to be darker to better match the phone in my opinion. Has anyone done this or if you have any input, let me know.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Do you mean the metal rim around the edges, or do you mean the areas above and below the screen?

If the latter, there are several companies that sell skins that will cover those up. If you mean the metal edge, I think it will be difficult to do anything inexpensively. It's metal, so it could be masked, sanded, primered and painted, but you'd probably be looking at $100 or more to do that properly, if you could find someone with the right skills who's willing to do it.

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
that's what I was saying before. why can't samsung make their front black like the iPhone where u can't see where the screen ends

Posted via the Android Central App

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean the metal rim around the edges, or do you mean the areas above and below the screen?

If the latter, there are several companies that sell skins that will cover those up. If you mean the metal edge, I think it will be difficult to do anything inexpensively. It's metal, so it could be masked, sanded, primered and painted, but you'd probably be looking at $100 or more to do that properly, if you could find someone with the right skills who's willing to do it.

Yeah, I meant the metal. I don't want to go as far as priming it, etc., but using a skin or another inexpensive way to darker the metal part around the phone.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
that's what I was saying before. why can't samsung make their front black like the iPhone where u can't see where the screen ends

Posted via the Android Central App
I assume you bought a colour other than black because the black one has black bezels.