CPU Temperature.?

Sheryl John

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
aida64_thermal.png
I’m looking for the CPU temp.
Anybody know what are the values in green and red box in the pic attached/linked signify?
This pic is from AIDA64/CPUZ

MisterEd51

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
My S7 has the Qualcomm SnapDragon 820. With AIDA64 it shows a lot more sensors for it.
Sidesync_capture_20160413214020_1.jpg
Sidesync_capture_20160413214042_1.jpg

I find it easier to use an app called Phone Info Samsung. It has a much simpler display.
Phone Info Samsung - Monitor.jpg

ans0

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
But does anybody know, are those CPU temperatures normal ? My battery T floats arround 33-35 Celsius,reaching 36-39 Celsius on quite heavy use, but my CPU temperatures rearly go below 40 ,even without doing anything with the phone.They reach 75 Celsius on heavy use. Also phone gets pretty warm at the back below camera area (right where the sticker is arround the logo) .It gets pretty warm on the screen too. That is shortly after starting to use it , even only for browsing or FB/ mail. Is that all normal in your oppinion?

Sheryl John

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
But does anybody know, are those CPU temperatures normal ? My battery T floats arround 33-35 Celsius,reaching 36-39 Celsius on quite heavy use, but my CPU temperatures rearly go below 40 ,even without doing anything with the phone.They reach 75 Celsius on heavy use. Also phone gets pretty warm at the back below camera area (right where the sticker is arround the logo) .It gets pretty warm on the screen too. That is shortly after starting to use it , even only for browsing or FB/ mail. Is that all normal in your oppinion?
Yeah having the same problem here. What's your model number?

ans0

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
SM-G935F
I installed the latest software update that came yesterday( ~300mb) ,still no change, phone is generaly warm (mostly at the back around the logo and the display in that area )and is discomforting for the hands,5 minutes after starting to use it for whatever...I am not sure that is normal, I think I am going to get it for a warranty diagnostics. Althought, that is the only issue I find annoyng about that phone. It is pretty much perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance