Difference in cameras?

jshaw42

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got 2 S7s. There is a noticeable difference in the tone of pictures between the two. All the settings are exactly the same. But, one seems a bit brighter than the other. Anyone else see this in their comparisons?

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I forget which website it was but they did a side by side comparison and there really isn't much of a difference between the two models.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site

Here is another:

Samsung Galaxy S7 camera sensors compared: Sony vs. Samsung - GSMArena.com news

Conclusion: Don't sweat it, they are both great and one cannot tell the difference unless they zoom in and do sie by side comparisons.

Luckily, I have the Isocell sensor. Never knew that there are 2 diff. camera sensors until today. This is very annoying, First Apple with their Chip Gate on the 6S / 6S Plus and now we have Samsung with their camera sensor gate

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Here is another:

Samsung Galaxy S7 camera sensors compared: Sony vs. Samsung - GSMArena.com news

Conclusion: Don't sweat it, they are both great and one cannot tell the difference unless they zoom in and do sie by side comparisons.

Luckily, I have the Isocell sensor. Never knew that there are 2 diff. camera sensors until today. This is very annoying, First Apple with their Chip Gate on the 6S / 6S Plus and now we have Samsung with their camera sensor gate
Which version of the s7 do you have?

International version or a stateside one?

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the exynos version, is it weird tha my front is the Samsung and the rear is the Sony?

Posted via the Android Central App with My GS7