Samsung Good Lock has locked me out of my S7

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just tried Good Lock but after it updated it asked to restart my S7
I hit OK & noe it won't accept my password (it is the correct password I always have to enter after restarting the phone). Makes no sense and now I'm up to like having to wait 600 seconds before I can try again...
I really don't want to have to factory reset this phone just for downloading a Samsung app :(

Any ideas guys I tried the Samsung find my phone site, but I never set the permissions up beforehand :(
Will it finally asked me to log in with my Google account possibly after so many failed attempts?

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you log into your GMAIL account when you setup your S7? If so, you might have to use Android Device Manager via the web and wipe your phone.

I have no interest in Good Lock, so I can't help you with that specifically, but you should have a backup..such as your finger print or PIN.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just thought I'd see what all the fuss was about on Reddit.
Went into the Galaxy apps store installed good lock and was asked to restart the phone it restarted and as after every restart it asked for my password. I entered the password and it said it was incorrect intered it 17 more times and incorrect every time...
I did have package Disabler pro installed, but just a few bloat apps removed.
I really don't want to have to factory reset my phone just for downloading a Samsung app and trying it out :(

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I got into safe mode, but looks like no luck...
Still waiting for the countdown to run out from the last 17 attempts
I had hoped it would finally ask me for my Gmail info instead of adding more minutes to the countdown