Permanent camera Pro Mode setting?

SpaceyO

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm wondering if there's a setting on the S7 so the camera always opens in Pro Mode, with RAW shooting always on...it's hard enough to get that perfect picture, and even more so when I come home to edit and realize that there are no RAW files to play around with.

Thanks!

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Odd worked for me... You selected mode, then more then selected pro then done..?

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Attachments

• 4127.jpg
    4127.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 75

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Odd worked for me... You selected mode, then more then selected pro then done..?

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

I finally got it. I think my Verizon phone had one more step than the original directions (or it was user error :eek:). But I'm going with the first thought :D

jst720

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
My S7 can't remember "RAW ON" setting in promode. I switch from pro to auto from time to time but it reverts back to not using RAW in promode.

anyone having this problem? It forgets after a few hours using the phone... randomly.

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
No, not this problem. The thing that annoys the heck out of me with Pro Mode and RAW images is it asks you in the setup where you want them saved and it still saves them to Device storage no matter what. You can move them after the fact but why should I have to when I specified in my settings for Pro-Mode to save to the SD Card. So, you go to move them, but since the RAW files are not recognizable image files by the gallery you have to use My Files file manager to move them and you have to know where they are in the first place in order to be able to move them. :mad:

SpaceyO

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
My S7 can't remember "RAW ON" setting in promode. I switch from pro to auto from time to time but it reverts back to not using RAW in promode.

anyone having this problem? It forgets after a few hours using the phone... randomly.

I have this problem as well...without switching to Auto mode. Even using the shortcut on the home screen, the phone randomly forgets to save RAW. I've gotten much better at checking before I click...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800