Is there any application to increase the volume on my Galaxy S7?

A

AC Question

Is there any application to increase the volumn on galaxy s7?

The volumn on my s7 is hard to hear even when all the way up and on speaker

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Its doubtful, many people have reported lower volume compared to their S6 due to the waterproofing nature of the phone.
If you want good speakers might want to hop over to an HTC One series.

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
There is a way, though it's a workaround cheat and it may end up damaging either your speaker and/or headphones. EX. I use Blackplayer as my music app (though most have these feature) where you can augment the sound via a digital amplifier. It definitely makes the sound louder volume-wise, but as I said, could have long-lasting and permanent damaging effects to your speakers, not to mention your ears. Use caution.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
One of the criticisms of the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge by some is that the volume is too quiet.

Well, no more!

There is now a sound mod, or should I say mods, that can address this issue and even give dual sound out of BOTH speakers... a sort of surround sound.

Dual Sound Volume mod

DizWhiz

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there any application to increase the volumn on galaxy s7?

What about headphone volume. Even with the provided ear buds I have to have it up to the "safety warning" to clearly hear people. My M8 50% or less was more than enough volume.

Make it so.

Bridget Booth

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
The headphones are your problem. Ditch those. The pack-in headphones are absolutely my only complaint about this phone. The ones that came with my S5 are my go-to headphones. Short of that, there's been some really good deals on wired and wireless sets on Amazon lately. Do your ears a favor.

Black92555

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site

The volumn on my s7 is hard to hear even when all the way up and on speaker

SPEAKER BOOST from play store royally increased the loud speaker on my tmobile s7. I mean it was way louder than stock ckeck it out. I can only have my boost up to 30 or it is too loud.

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site
The headphones are your problem. Ditch those. The pack-in headphones are absolutely my only complaint about this phone. The ones that came with my S5 are my go-to headphones. Short of that, there's been some really good deals on wired and wireless sets on Amazon lately. Do your ears a favor.

Not really the headphone's problem with my s7. The same Bluetooth and wired sets were too loud past 30% on my BlackBerry Z10 and now they are maxed all the time. Going to try an app to boost the volume. Funny thing is that calls are fine with the Bluetooth just media

Steven Hadjez1

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here with my note 7. The problem comes from regional volume limits. They cap the sound by law. I'm looking for a away to not be a victim of this.

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site

Right now the phone is useless for streaming when in a vehicle at high speeds. The same headset could be painful on my old BlackBerry Z10

mrcanoehead

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site

Is it app specific. The speaker phone on bbm video chat is lower that with video chat on Google hangouts for me

Posted via the Android Central App

DizWhiz

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Same here. My M8 can easily power my over ear headphones without hitting max volume but my S7 barely makes it at 90%.

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site

Right now the phone is useless for streaming when in a vehicle at high speeds. The same headset could be painful on my old BlackBerry Z10

I found a fix for the lower volume of my S7. Literally I found my old Jawbone headset and it plays streaming audio loud as heck. Found it in between the seat and armrest. So now we need to figure out why newer headsets are quiet. Good build quality as I lost it about three years ago and it still works

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site

Oh having the volume over 30% is painful with the Jawbone

A Dude

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Its doubtful, many people have reported lower volume compared to their S6 due to the waterproofing nature of the phone.
If you want good speakers might want to hop over to an HTC One series.

But that would mean to no longer have a phone, just speakers... Who would do such a thing :)

tbstroken

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for late reply, but hopefully this might still help those still owning the s7 , the answer is yes u can increase the volume, you will have to root your Samsung device , this method works for most Samsung devices , I tried it on s7 and note 3 it worked perfectly, it enables dual speaker playback and very loud trust me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta