Howdy!
    So at work I just got upgraded from an S5 to an S7 and noticed the default email application for exchange does not have the option to view emails in my inbox as a "conversation".

We have really long email threads, not to mention 100's of emails a day, this feature is really missed.

Does anyone know if this is a planned feature to be added? Or am I missing something?
    05-03-2016 02:23 PM
    Same here, would really like to know if there is a solution to this.
    05-04-2016 02:44 PM
    Hey guys!! This is my first post on Android Central but used to be active on XDA when I had my Galaxy S2, S4, and HP Touchpad.

I recently went back to the Android side and went with the S7, and am happy I did, but also found the absence of the Conversation List from the stock Email app odd...

Spent some time looking at every option and have an answer to this question!!!

• Conversation mode is present in Android 6.0.1 with the stock Email app!!!! (v3.1.29 on my phone)

• It is NOT the way most users, especially pre Android 5.0, are used to viewing it, making it much less intuitive than other apps

• Conversation mode was previously setup in the Email app, under the Sort By: or View: option, for your primary inbox view. This is no longer the case...

• One big UI flaw in the newer stock Email app is that it doesn't easily indicate to the user that there are XX amount of emails in a particular conversation on the main Inbox view

• NOW the assumption is that anything with RE: or FW: IS part of a thread/conversation
    Android 6.0.1 / Galaxy S7- Default email app: View as Conversation missing?-inbox_view.jpg

• There is however an indicator once you are viewing an email, again RE: and FW:, of how many messages are in the thread!

Android 6.0.1 / Galaxy S7- Default email app: View as Conversation missing?-re_email_view.jpg

• When you click on the Thread button you see an overview of the emails and can see which are unread and have attachments

Android 6.0.1 / Galaxy S7- Default email app: View as Conversation missing?-thread_list_view.jpg

• Selecting an email from the thread gives you a similar view 2 steps ago BUT now you get arrows to move up and down + "page" number

**NOTE the "5" Message Icon next to RE**

Why the HECK isn't that on the very first Inbox view!?!?
    Android 6.0.1 / Galaxy S7- Default email app: View as Conversation missing?-thread_email_view.jpg
    05-20-2016 02:22 AM
    My thread button is there, but when I click on it, nothing happens. What might be happening here. Galaxy S6 android 6.0.1
    mayhs likes this.
    07-13-2016 07:09 AM